Reload this Page >

The Class 10/16/06

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Class 10/16/06

Old 10-16-06, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Class 10/16/06

Loved the Jackass subplot, but the rest wasn't all that good. If there was something else on, I'd watch that instead of this show. I'll be glad when Prison Break returns.
Old 10-17-06, 12:29 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Patman
Loved the Jackass subplot, but the rest wasn't all that good. If there was something else on, I'd watch that instead of this show. I'll be glad when Prison Break returns.
Really bad episode. I laughed at the end of the teaser when he said "you complete me", but otherwise this was painful to watch.
Old 10-17-06, 08:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Really Really bad episode. I didn't even laugh at the ending.
Old 10-17-06, 02:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Liked the yogurt stuff, but nothing else too great. Some decent laughs here and there, but pretty sparse.

MATT
Old 10-17-06, 05:46 PM

I actually enjoy the Ethan/Kat (Jason Ritter/Lizzy Caplan) interaction. I was surprised she was the goth chick in Mean Girls and like how she pushes Ethan beyond his comfort zone. These two characters anchor the show more than anyone else.

There's a soap-opera-ish aspect to the show which I really don't care about. How they are going to redeem Nicole (Andrea Anders), a married woman having a one night stand other than he is her one true love?

Also, Richie is being set up to have an affair with Lina. His "excuse" is that his wife Fern (Sara Gilbert) is a shrew, but even that is a weak set-up. The best aspect of this plotline is his interaction with Duncan.

Thirdly, the Aaron (teacher's boyfriend)/Perry (reporter's husband) just has a weird vibe to it. The only way they could bring some depth to Perry's character is to actually confirm he is an effeminate heterosexual (like Carvey's character in SNL).