TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Medium Season 3?

Old 09-09-06, 02:02 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Medium Season 3?

I've tried numerous versions of searches and checked the release guide for shows that start this fall.

Does anyone have an idea when Season 3 of 'Medium' starts? I remember reading that it was going to be moved to another night with a 10pm time slot (I believe Sundays), but can't remember if it starts in the fall or new year.
Old 09-09-06, 04:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, this Monday (9-11) they are showing the Season 2 Finale, so I would assume it starts soon. Checking NBC's website it doesn't give a date, only that is moving to Sundays.

Strange
Old 09-10-06, 12:43 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 254 Likes on 192 Posts
It was supposed to go to Sunday and CJ was supposed to come back later in the season, then NBC redid the schedule and left CJ on Sunday and has said Medium won't be back until later in the season. This means probably not until January.
Old 09-10-06, 03:38 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,628 Likes on 2,603 Posts
NBC has no programming scheduled on Sunday's besides Football. CJ starts in October on Friday's. Medium indeed won't be back until mid-season.
Old 09-12-06, 09:14 PM

Received 1,889 Likes on 1,115 Posts
My girlfriend was watching Medium last night and a promo for the beginning of the third season played during a commercial break.

*sigh* She loves the show, but I could take or leave it. Still, I "get" to watch it. Eh, nevermind me, Medium fans, but an FYI on the news!
Old 10-16-06, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts
Well THIS certainly makes me a happy camper:

From IMDb:

NBC announced Friday that it plans to launch the third season of its supernatural crime drama Medium on Nov. 15. "We have been waiting for the right moment to bring back this excellent, chilling drama to our lineup and we know this will make the show's legion of devoted fans very happy," NBC Entertainment President Kevin Reilly said in a statement. The "right moment," as it turned out was the failure of the critically praised but ratings-challenged Kidnapped, which the network shunted to Saturdays, the lowest-rated night of the week.
Old 10-24-06, 11:11 AM

Received 1,889 Likes on 1,115 Posts
There was a promo for it at the end of Studio 60 on Monday.