Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Big Brother 7 - Live Feeds Discussion (Contains Spoilers!)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 7 - Live Feeds Discussion (Contains Spoilers!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-06, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If Will is really ready to go final 3 with Janelle, he's making a huge mistake. Going live vote with Boogie sending James packing kills LOD, which they are ready to do (I read that he told her it would Will, Boogie Janelle Vs. George, Erika, Danielle) if he's being honest with her. That's a horrible move strategically if he really wants Boogie or himself to win. Voting out Chicken George they can have James and Danielle on their side and then pick off Erika and Janelle.
Old 08-21-06, 05:06 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like Erin, Will's gf, didn't find the flirting all too amusing.

She has requested that Will's friend who's updating his myspace account while he's in the game remove all of her pictures and to list him from being in a relationship to single.

Ouch.
Old 08-21-06, 06:19 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy

She has requested that Will's friend who's updating his myspace account while he's in the game remove all of her pictures and to list him from being in a relationship to single.

Ouch.
She will change her mind once he wins the million.
Old 08-21-06, 07:52 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Probably so (though I think the prize is still only $500,000, but maybe BB All-stars did bump up the big prize).

Also, Will's girlfriend is reported to be Erin Brodie, check out her own Reality TV experiences and what she was prepared to do to win.
Old 08-21-06, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
Probably so (though I think the prize is still only $500,000, but maybe BB All-stars did bump up the big prize).

Also, Will's girlfriend is reported to be Erin Brodie, check out her own Reality TV experiences and what she was prepared to do to win.
I keep forgetting his ONLY $500,000.00...LOL...
and Erin Brodie should know what it takes to play someone to win...looks like she did a great job of that herself.
Old 08-21-06, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by dolphinboy

Ouch.

Ha! That's hilarious. I hope Will isn't so silly that he's going to f' up what he's got going with Erin Brodie over Janelle...
Old 08-21-06, 01:57 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,938 Likes on 1,499 Posts
Seriously, do all these reality contestants do nothing but hang out with and date each other?
Old 08-21-06, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Probably every other person in LA has been on a reality show at some point now.
Old 08-21-06, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

POV Ceremony happened. Janelle took herself off of the block , and Mike put George up
Old 08-21-06, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So why was James put up? Is the LOD alliance kaput now, or was he supposed to be some kind of pawn?
Old 08-21-06, 08:02 PM
Needs to contact a mod about multiple accounts

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by movieking
So why was James put up? Is the LOD alliance kaput now, or was he supposed to be some kind of pawn?
It's been the plan all along to evict James but Boogie put up Janelle to 1) make sure Danielle, Erika and James don't suspect a thing until the last moment and 2) they would make their best effort to let Janie win the veto.
Old 08-21-06, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So why was Boogie trying to oust Janelle last week and this week wanting to keep her?
Old 08-21-06, 08:42 PM

Because Will made him realize James and Danielle were much bigger threats to them (they'd go right after them once Janelle would be gone). They trust Janelle more so they want to work with her up until they get rid of James and Danielle (and possibly Erika but I doubt Boogie will let that happen).
Old 08-21-06, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Once Howie was ousted, the focus went to the next power pairing, which is James and Danielle. It's funny to read about how CT is re-assuring James that George is going home. Haha.
Old 08-21-06, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,741 Likes on 1,889 Posts
Originally Posted by Jadzia
So why was Boogie trying to oust Janelle last week and this week wanting to keep her?
I can't suss out any kind of masterplan for anyone this season.

The situation is always fluid, and I think that Will and Boogie have been surviving by quickly adapting to the continuously shifting alliances.

Seems like everyone has a deal cut with almost everyone else, and the alliances shift depending on who is in power at any given time.
Old 08-21-06, 10:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

CT have pretty much ping-ponged their way out of the line of fire for the past 6 or so evictions by playing off the Sov4 and the floaters. Now with Sov4 down to fractured Sov2, and floaters down tri-alliances with each other and CT, it's really messy.

The only sure alliance is that George is still on an island. I will be a bit miffed if George ends up in the final two for basically going the Forest Gump route in this season.
Old 08-21-06, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Patman
CT have pretty much ping-ponged their way out of the line of fire for the past 6 or so evictions by playing off the Sov4 and the floaters. Now with Sov4 down to fractured Sov2, and floaters down tri-alliances with each other and CT, it's really messy.

The only sure alliance is that George is still on an island. I will be a bit miffed if George ends up in the final two for basically going the Forest Gump route in this season.
Give Forest some respect....he is smarter then George. George has no game plan and this is one reason people would like to see him go! When it comes down to the end I could see it being Will vs. Danni. Does Will even care if he really wins? I am sure he is making more a good chunk of change as a doctor. If you recall last time he won he took all his friends to Vegas and spent the money there!
Old 08-21-06, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
I can't suss out any kind of masterplan for anyone this season.

The situation is always fluid, and I think that Will and Boogie have been surviving by quickly adapting to the continuously shifting alliances.

Seems like everyone has a deal cut with almost everyone else, and the alliances shift depending on who is in power at any given time.
Dont think Danielle doesnt realize this. She offered Janie a truce for next week, saying if she gets HOH she wont go after janie and vice-verca. She mentioned it is time to go after the ones who are only loyal when you are in power. She is on to CT and wants to deal with them now. Janelle said sure, but it sounded half hearted and I'm sure she wants Danielle out. Janelle mentioned something to Will and Boogie about a contract. Like when does the contract come into effect..anyone knows what gives with that?
Old 08-21-06, 11:57 PM

I hate that I know everything before it is aired on TV. Seems lame to be watching the nominations when you already know who has POV and who was replaced. BUT I CANT HELP MYSELF. I'm a spoilerholic.
Old 08-22-06, 03:46 AM

so WHO's on the BLOCK AGAIN?
Old 08-22-06, 04:50 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,741 Likes on 1,889 Posts
Originally Posted by magiccmom
Janelle mentioned something to Will and Boogie about a contract. Like when does the contract come into effect..anyone knows what gives with that?
I think that Janelle, Will, and Boogie are in a pretty tight alliance. At the moment, anyway.

(This is what I recall from a recent discussion over the live feeds.)

The three of them were discussing splitting the prize money three ways, if they are the final three as they're currently planning.

Big Brother called them aside, and told them that splitting prize money was against the rules.

Will, being Will, was arguing that there was nothing that anyone could to prevent them splitting the money by having Boogie hire them for a high wage, or Janelle selling her shoes to Will for 1/3 of the take.

That might have something to do with the "contract" they were talking about.

Last edited by Josh-da-man; 08-22-06 at 04:53 AM.
Old 08-22-06, 06:39 AM

Did anybody notice Danielle's problem with alcohol? She's ALWAYS drinking. The other day, some people watching the feeds noticed she hid some beer in a drawer and she was trying to talk Erika into them having a breakfast beer :X
Old 08-22-06, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I guess we know how she got knocked up at 16
Old 08-22-06, 08:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
not to defend Danielle, but I don't drink very often. Put me in a house with these people for 50 days and i'lll bet you i'd be drinking like a whino.
Old 08-22-06, 08:48 AM
Video Game Talk Reviewer

Originally Posted by Howiefan
Because Will made him realize James and Danielle were much bigger threats to them (they'd go right after them once Janelle would be gone). They trust Janelle more so they want to work with her up until they get rid of James and Danielle (and possibly Erika but I doubt Boogie will let that happen).
I guess we'll see how it plays out.

The smartest move Will and Boogie could make would be to carry Janie with them to the end. Even if she somehow won the last HoH and made the final two, I can't see the Jury voting to give her the money. The only vote she would get would be Howie. Possibly Jamesand CG, though I don't think so.

Dani wouldn't give it to her. Ericka wouldn't, Marci won't. Mike and Boogie will give it to which ever one of them is still in the house.

With James and Danielle, the 4 of them are going to splinter off sooner then later.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.