Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

In Bed with Medinner

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-06, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
In Bed with Medinner

Not sure how many people will know of this show on the board as it was a late night comedy clip show broadcast in the UK. I have been waiting for it to get released back there on DVD...but to no such luck. I actually have a load of episodes on VHS that i needed to back up digitally and have seen a few episodes floating around online.

Just interested to hear from anyone else that saw the show and liked it.

I think my favourite espisodes were any of the ones showing the 1970's beauty competitions...they were always good for a laugh. I also remember a great one showing a dancing competition from the early 80s and it was really hilarious.
Old 07-10-06, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Bed With MeDinner

Fantastic show. I have some on DVD and would like to get my hands on any episodes I don't have.

[Edited to remove possible commercial link. D-]

Last edited by Dead; 07-29-06 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-13-06, 04:51 PM

what a excellent show! Ive been searching for these aswell, i have the 'best of' tape plus about 10 episodes that ive transfered to DVD.

Anyone up for a trade?

found a 7min clip on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPExH3Tqq84
Old 07-28-06, 05:41 PM

more youtube :)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=medinner
That's my youtube link, i'm aiming to have a lot of good clips up before too long.

Enjoy the youtube clips

Last edited by ha_ha; 07-28-06 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-31-06, 01:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Gadget187
Fantastic show. I have some on DVD and would like to get my hands on any episodes I don't have.

[Edited to remove possible commercial link. D-]
I have some on DVD if you fancy trading. Get in touch and let me know.
Old 07-31-06, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by muggybonehead
what a excellent show! Ive been searching for these aswell, i have the 'best of' tape plus about 10 episodes that ive transfered to DVD.

Anyone up for a trade?

found a 7min clip on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPExH3Tqq84
As i mentioned with the previous message, i have a lot on DVD and am willing to trade with anyone that wants to.
Old 08-09-06, 11:09 AM

I've put up nine long (6-10 mins) clips on youtube now, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=medinner
enjoy them!

Last edited by ha_ha; 08-09-06 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-20-06, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by james2025a
As i mentioned with the previous message, i have a lot on DVD and am willing to trade with anyone that wants to.
I am looking to trade also...... where is the email member link or send private message buttons??
Old 09-29-06, 03:31 PM

Hey. There's now 12 episodes up for free download on my site www medinner co uk (mods please note that there's nothing for sale on my site, hope its okay to link it here- had to edit the post to get the site address available)

Last edited by ha_ha; 09-29-06 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-29-06, 03:33 PM

EDIT- double post!
Old 02-22-09, 09:08 AM

Re: In Bed with Medinner

[QUOTE=james2025a;7009297]Not sure how many people will know of this show on the board as it was a late night comedy clip show broadcast in the UK. I have been waiting for it to get released back there on DVD...but to no such luck. I actually have a load of episodes on VHS that i needed to back up digitally and have seen a few episodes floating around online.

It was brilliant, i've been uploading a few episodes to thebox torrent site from a DVD box-set that i've just got.. have you put your vids onto DVD yet & if u have do u wanna sell/swap em?
Old 02-25-09, 07:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: In Bed with Medinner

[QUOTE=mfwuk;9282692]
Originally Posted by james2025a
Not sure how many people will know of this show on the board as it was a late night comedy clip show broadcast in the UK. I have been waiting for it to get released back there on DVD...but to no such luck. I actually have a load of episodes on VHS that i needed to back up digitally and have seen a few episodes floating around online.

It was brilliant, i've been uploading a few episodes to thebox torrent site from a DVD box-set that i've just got.. have you put your vids onto DVD yet & if u have do u wanna sell/swap em?
Yeah i don't think that many people will have seen it or remember it. Seeing Harry Hills TV Burp seems almost the same kind of show....just not as good. I don't think wewill ever see them on DVD because of copyright issues with all the clips. Its a shame as it was a classic. I sent you a message about trading episodes.