Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOST - The Whole Truth - 3/22/06

Finally a new episode !
Can't wait until Wednesday night.

Old 03-20-06, 03:59 PM
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

One new episode cool....hopefully we won't be bombarded with repeats after this......why do they often show repeats anyway?
Old 03-20-06, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=439592

In a nutshell: please try to hold-off on starting an episode thread until the morning the show airs.
Old 03-21-06, 06:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Morf
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=439592

In a nutshell: please try to hold-off on starting an episode thread until the morning the show airs.
This certainly has been happening a lot in the last week or two.
Old 03-21-06, 08:20 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Seems like a good idea for a show like 24 but for a show with long breaks the morning of isn't enough warning.
Old 03-21-06, 08:42 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell
Seems like a good idea for a show like 24 but for a show with long breaks the morning of isn't enough warning.
"The morning of" is plenty of warning, especially when you consider the fact that they could make us wait until the show has actually aired on the right coast before we start a thread.
Old 03-21-06, 08:49 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 866 Likes on 390 Posts
EDIT: Crap. This thread had me thinking it was Wednesday already.

The Whole Truth (episode #40)
Spoiler:
Sun comes to the revelation that she might be pregnant. She struggles on whether to tell Jin about the situation at first as she feels it might upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, with no success from Jack or Sayid, Ana-Lucia is called in by Locke to interrogate the new prisoner Henry Gale to get more information out of him about the balloon that he and his wife supposedly landed on the island with in the forest.

Originally aired: Wednesday March 22, 2006 on ABC

Writer: Christina M. Kim, Elizabeth Sarnoff
Director: Karen Gaviola
Show Stars: Terry O'Quinn (John Locke), Naveen Andrews (Sayid Jarrah), Matthew Fox (Jack Shepard), Josh Holloway (James "Sawyer" Ford), Jorge Garcia (Hugo "Hurley" Reyes), Emilie de Ravin (Claire Littleton), Harold Perrineau Jr. (Michael Dawson), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie Pace), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin Kwon), Cynthia Watros (Libby), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko), Yunjin Kim (Sun Kwon)
All Guest Stars: Michael Emerson (Henry Gale) , Greg Joung Paik (Dr. Je-Guy Kim), L. Scott Caldwell (Rose), Sam Anderson (Bernard), Tony Lee (Jae Lee), Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia Cortez)

Last edited by IDrinkMolson; 03-21-06 at 04:23 PM.
Old 03-21-06, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by IDrinkMolson
The Whole Truth (episode #40)
Spoiler:
Sun comes to the revelation that she might be pregnant. She struggles on whether to tell Jin about the situation at first as she feels it might upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, with no success from Jack or Sayid, Ana-Lucia is called in by Locke to interrogate the new prisoner Henry Gale to get more information out of him about the balloon that he and his wife supposedly landed on the island with in the forest.

Originally aired: Wednesday March 22, 2006 on ABC

Writer: Christina M. Kim, Elizabeth Sarnoff
Director: Karen Gaviola
Show Stars: Terry O'Quinn (John Locke), Naveen Andrews (Sayid Jarrah), Matthew Fox (Jack Shepard), Josh Holloway (James "Sawyer" Ford), Jorge Garcia (Hugo "Hurley" Reyes), Emilie de Ravin (Claire Littleton), Harold Perrineau Jr. (Michael Dawson), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie Pace), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin Kwon), Cynthia Watros (Libby), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko), Yunjin Kim (Sun Kwon)
All Guest Stars: Michael Emerson (Henry Gale) , Greg Joung Paik (Dr. Je-Guy Kim), L. Scott Caldwell (Rose), Sam Anderson (Bernard), Tony Lee (Jae Lee), Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia Cortez)
Maybe I'm being dense but why or how would
Spoiler:
Sun's revelation upset the balance of the community? There's already one baby; what difference would two make?
Old 03-21-06, 10:02 AM

Why is Michelle Rodriguez listed under guest stars? I thought she was a series regular this year.
Old 03-21-06, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Spoiler:
Since it seems as though the others have been trying to get Aaron (and they took Rousseau's kid), another baby would likely lead to more attacks
Old 03-21-06, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by bedhead_75
Maybe I'm being dense but why or how would
Spoiler:
Sun's revelation upset the balance of the community? There's already one baby; what difference would two make?
Spoiler:
I would throw out the guess that it wouldn't be Jin's baby
Old 03-21-06, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 126 Posts
Originally Posted by bravesmg
Spoiler:
I would throw out the guess that it wouldn't be Jin's baby
Spoiler:
That'd be fine as long as it wasn't one of the fellow survivors'. If we get a flashback of Michael and Sun getting it on and find out she thinks she's pregnant with his child, it'll be such a pathetic stretch for melodrama that it might cause me to quit watching the show.
Old 03-21-06, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest.....

"Waaaaaaaaalt! Waaaaaalt!"
Old 03-21-06, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Wow! I thought this show was over or canceled mid-season. It would have been a complete shock to see this episode in my BT client rss download feed thinking the show was over, I would have deleted it. ABC and others need to start airing shows back to back like 24 else I completely stop watching.

Now that we know Desmond is actually a German agent and having made it back to Los Angeles, what's next?
Old 03-21-06, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Dangnation AI competing with first half hour, does that happen often? Cripes wish play AI at 7.
Old 03-21-06, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I wanted to check out that new reality show "unanomous" but it starts at 9:30. Why the hell wouldn't they start it at 10 so it doesn't compete with Lost. Oh well, hope lost is a good one.
Old 03-21-06, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
10e/9c is when my local Fox does their version of a high school news broadcast.
Old 03-21-06, 04:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Originally Posted by firteen88
I wanted to check out that new reality show "unanomous" but it starts at 9:30. Why the hell wouldn't they start it at 10 so it doesn't compete with Lost. Oh well, hope lost is a good one.
Does Fox even have shows at 10? Here (in Oregon), the slot is filled with the news... Is this show an hour long or just 30 minutes?
Old 03-21-06, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 750 Likes on 488 Posts
Fox only has two hours of regular programming, except on Sundays. After the second hour is the news or whatever your Fox affiliate has scheduled.
Old 03-21-06, 04:27 PM

Received 772 Likes on 504 Posts
On Sun:

Spoiler:
A pregnancy plot line would suck... if an episode spans 2 days, they've been on the island for about 64 days* (tomorrow's episode is #40) and a full term pregnancy is 40 weeks or 280 days... if she suspects that she is pregnant now (somewhere in her 5th week) she wouldn't give birth until somewhere around episode #122-125 in the 6th Season.

*A few weeks ago, Jack said they had been on the island for two months.
Old 03-21-06, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot this was a new episode.

And I wouldn't have caught this had it only been posted the morning of the show....
Old 03-21-06, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally Posted by SunMonkey
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot this was a new episode.

And I wouldn't have caught this had it only been posted the morning of the show....
Well, since I usually start the thread, I post it anywheres from 12m - 2 or 3a et. So, if one were to check DVD Talk before heading to work (and while checking email), i'm sure you'd have plenty of time to (TiVo or whatever alternate method you might use) record/remember it..

Not only that, but thems the rules..
Old 03-22-06, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Anyone know the deal with Invasion. It's not on after Lost tonight (like it usually is). That new show evidence is on. Is there a new time slot/day for it?
Old 03-22-06, 08:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Not only that, but thems the rules..
"In order to keep these threads readable and user-friendly, please try to hold-off on starting an episode thread until the morning the show airs."

Sounds like a suggestion not a rule to me.
Old 03-22-06, 08:33 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by Tazwolff
Wow! I thought this show was over or canceled mid-season. It would have been a complete shock to see this episode in my BT client rss download feed thinking the show was over, I would have deleted it. ABC and others need to start airing shows back to back like 24 else I completely stop watching.

Now that we know Desmond is actually a German agent and having made it back to Los Angeles, what's next?
I'm certain that ABC won't miss your illegal acquisition of their episodes.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.