Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

One Tree Hill plot points questions (will likely contain spoilers)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-06, 09:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am reletivly new to the show, i am now hooked, but i am too lazy (and poor) to buy the season box sets, so i need 2 main questions anwsered
1. How/why/when did Lucas and Haylie (i think thats her name) get married? 17 is really young to be able to get married, so i was wondering if there's a whole backstory to that.
2. What season did the whole "Dan Scott was nearly killed in a fire" plot/arc start? I know who did it now, but what was her motive (i belive it turned out to be his current/ex wife.

thanks a bunch.
Old 01-29-06, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rypro 525
I am reletivly new to the show, i am now hooked, but i am too lazy (and poor) to buy the season box sets, so i need 2 main questions anwsered
1. How/why/when did Lucas and Haylie (i think thats her name) get married? 17 is really young to be able to get married, so i was wondering if there's a whole backstory to that.
2. What season did the whole "Dan Scott was nearly killed in a fire" plot/arc start? I know who did it now, but what was her motive (i belive it turned out to be his current/ex wife.

thanks a bunch.
1) It's Nathan and Haley(or "Naley" as the couple is affectionally known by fans) who got married in the Season 1 finale. At that point on the show, Nathan was already emancipated from his parents, so the idea of him getting hitched wasn't completely crazy.

2) Dan was left to burn in the Season 2 finale. The episode basically set it up so that everyone including the freaking mailman had a motive to off Dan. Deb's motive was that she was desperate to break free from the guy, and I guess in her mind the only way to do that was to kill him. I'm not sure I see the logic in that, but she had threatened to "stab him in his sleep" in Season 1 and told him she'd leave him to die of a heart attack in the Season 2 premiere. So her violent tendencies had been on display before.
Old 01-29-06, 11:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks alot. hopefully one day i'll go after the season 1 and 2 sets and be able to watch season 3 fully in context.