Reload this Page >

One Tree Hill, 11/30

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill, 11/30

Old 12-01-05, 09:40 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
One Tree Hill, 11/30

Dammit Lucas, will you just bang Rachel already?!

Nice job, Mouth.
Old 12-01-05, 09:51 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was also watching a basketball on ESPN during the Ravens basketball game, and I had to laugh when Lucas was begging for the ball, and Nathan finally gave up the rock and when he chucked the ball towards Lucas, Lucas ducked and the passed ball smacked Chris right upside his head.
Old 12-01-05, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Dammit Lucas, will you just bang Rachel already?!

Nice job, Mouth.
Not a particularly good episode, but I did like the surprise at the end with Mouth. It explained why he was in the locker room after the game.

What was up with Rachel in this episode? Wasn't she throwing herself at Lucas half-naked last time? Why the sudden 180?

And the writers are really being cruel towards Sophia Bush. Giving her a bunch of crying scenes where she's remorseful over cheating on Chad is pretty low.
Old 12-01-05, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Doughboy

What was up with Rachel in this episode? Wasn't she throwing herself at Lucas half-naked last time? Why the sudden 180?
Probably because of what Chris said to her.
Old 12-01-05, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Probably because of what Chris said to her.
Bingo !!

I thought it was a decent episode... not great. The Sophie Bush whiney puppy dog plot is just plain bad.
... but the show has really come back to form after the first couple crappy episodes. Mostly due to Deb, Dan and Karen. Had to laugh during the radio interview, when it was Dan on the phone pretending to be Keith.

The ending was lame. Yes, throw the expensive pills in the lake/river. Much more dramatic than hiding them somewhere, just in case you change your mind.

It was heart medicine not crack or crystal meth ;-P

Nathan looks all badass with the new buzz cut.

I'm still diggin the Peyton .... mmmm
Old 12-01-05, 10:19 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I lurve Peyton.

Deb's robotic recitation of Dan's good qualities over the radio was funny.
Old 12-01-05, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk God

I like Peyton a lot more this year with the new do and not being so dark.

The Dan/Deb show will never get old. I loved Dan's comment to Deb when they walked into the gym: "Now stick that chest out and look pretty."
Old 12-01-05, 04:37 PM

I've liked all the wacky hijinks in the past couple episodes.

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."

Old 12-01-05, 05:39 PM

I like Peyton a lot more this season than in the past couple and Lucas will have to win Rachel over now. I wonder what the deal with Dan and Chris will be?
Old 12-01-05, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Peyton has become a much more likeable character lately.....
...and she looks so much better now that she has abandoned that hideous curly blonde hair.
Old 12-01-05, 09:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Doughboy
And the writers are really being cruel towards Sophia Bush. Giving her a bunch of crying scenes where she's remorseful over cheating on Chad is pretty low.
Especially considdering they split up because he was supposedly cheating on her. Very foul.

Did anyone else find it odd how quickly he gave her the cols shoulder, though? The day of the game he decorates her locker (as a sign of forgiveness?), he doesn't see her and she doesnt do anything until after the game, where he uses Rachel. Found that odd.

I doubt they can stay together much longer. I think it would be majorly weird having intimate moments with my exwife.
Old 12-01-05, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

And I actually like Peyton with the everywhere curly hair. There are enough plain janes out there. Her curls were very unique.
Old 12-02-05, 08:47 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
And I actually like Peyton with the everywhere curly hair. There are enough plain janes out there. Her curls were very unique.
I'm right there with ya.

Not as good as some of the more recent episodes, but I had fun watching this one.

I had to laugh when Lucas was begging for the ball, and Nathan finally gave up the rock and when he chucked the ball towards Lucas, Lucas ducked and the passed ball smacked Chris right upside his head.
That was great.

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."
I'm not sure what was funnier, a mom giving that advice to her son, or the mom finally figuring out what it actually means.

Way to go Mouth.

Oh and I think I'm a fan of Bevin's legs that just don't seem to quit.
Old 12-02-05, 02:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Especially considdering they split up because he was supposedly cheating on her. Very foul.

Did anyone else find it odd how quickly he gave her the cols shoulder, though? The day of the game he decorates her locker (as a sign of forgiveness?), he doesn't see her and she doesnt do anything until after the game, where he uses Rachel. Found that odd.

I doubt they can stay together much longer. I think it would be majorly weird having intimate moments with my exwife.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure he had decorated her locker before everything went down, not as part of the 1st game hoopla or whatever the reason was that the girls decorated all the guys' lockers.
Old 12-02-05, 03:32 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by SexualPudding
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure he had decorated her locker before everything went down, not as part of the 1st game hoopla or whatever the reason was that the girls decorated all the guys' lockers.
I'm pretty sure the locker was what he was refering to when he was telling Peyton (swear for the life of me I don't know if it is an a or an e) that he was making an effort, or something along those lines.
Old 12-02-05, 08:17 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Yes, you're right. My guess would then be that Lucas just got pissed and tired of how Brooke was being after the fact and decided to give her some of what he thought was her own medicine. I remember him saying to someone how he couldn't believe how she hadn't even tried to talk to him since the act.

It is Peyton with an E, I believe.
Old 12-03-05, 12:33 AM

I'm pretty sure the locker was what he was refering to when he was telling Peyton (swear for the life of me I don't know if it is an a or an e) that he was making an effort, or something along those lines.
Did he put in some more changes to the locker? I swear he decorated her locker on the first day of school, when he was trying to win her over to an exclusive relationship. I thought the scene was there to show how deeply she cut him.
Old 12-03-05, 05:36 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by vinhj
Did he put in some more changes to the locker? I swear he decorated her locker on the first day of school, when he was trying to win her over to an exclusive relationship. I thought the scene was there to show how deeply she cut him.
I think that would make more sense actually. I can't see reason for him decorating her locker then getting pissed off with no contact with her, which is how it seemed.