TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Squidbillies

Old 10-22-05, 02:30 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Squidbillies

The last few shows from Adult Swim haven't been so good but the 1st ep of Squidbillies was pretty funny. Its done by the same duo responsible for Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

"A family of inbred squids tear the ass out of all creation in the North Georgia Mountains. Its not all drinking, brawling and reckless gunplay. Occasionally they use crossbows. There's also hate, love, sex a multinational drywall conglomerate, cockfighting, the penal system and a deep-seated mistrust of authority and all things different."
Old 10-22-05, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I applaud its oddness, but overall wasn't impressed. But I'll watch again, to see if it gets better. Best part was the baby death trap bit.
Old 10-22-05, 06:13 PM

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
Er, why does Cartoon Network persist in putting up badly animated shows? Is it because the internet's full of them, so TV has to be now, as well?

Sorry to be a jerk. I haven't been impressed by this show, yet. But I also don't like ATH, so now maybe that explains why.