Reload this Page >

Ghost Whisperer 10/14/05

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Ghost Whisperer 10/14/05

Old 10-15-05, 12:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghost Whisperer 10/14/05

I happened to have this on in the background as I was re-arranging the house (new bookcases to hold all my DVD sprayed out all over the house until now), mainly to check out Sean Maher's appearance on this episode, but good grief, how long can this show stay on the slow and sappy road, as JLH helps ghosts move on to other side?
Old 10-15-05, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it is sappy but i enjoy it, Didnt get to see last nights but i liked the others
Old 10-15-05, 09:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
I happened to have this on in the background as I was re-arranging the house (new bookcases to hold all my DVD sprayed out all over the house until now), mainly to check out Sean Maher's appearance on this episode, but good grief, how long can this show stay on the slow and sappy road, as JLH helps ghosts move on to other side?
I watched the pilot and the second episode and found them unbearable. Just didn't care for it. I think the level of sappyness is higher than it was on Touched by an Angel.

I wouldn't watch this show even if JLH was parading on her bra and panties.

It seems that America is enjoying this show a lot by looking at the ratings so my wish for this show to be cancelled won't be happening anytime soon.