Reload this Page >

Tara Reid to be the new host of E! Wild On

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Tara Reid to be the new host of E! Wild On

Old 05-23-05, 11:13 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tara Reid : The Ultimate Boob.

She's 29 ???? Lots of hard living for a 29 year old.
Old 08-04-05, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Tara Reid first Wild On episode premieres on August 10th when she visits the Greek Isles.

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 4 -- In the season premiere of what promises to be the most action-packed season ever, new host Tara Reid hooks up with famous friends Paris Hilton and Paris Latsis for an insider's guide to fun in the sun and after hours clubs in beautiful Athens, Greece. Seen only on "Wild On Tara," Paris Latsis invites Reid and crew into his family's private estate for a pre-party before dancing at hot spots Islands Club and Galileo Club. Reid also faces her fear of parasailing with the help of tandem riding friend Hilton. Then, Hilton's future father-in-law takes the gang on a wet and wild ride behind his cruiser on a banana boat float.

Also in the special one-hour premiere episode, Reid enjoys Mykonos where she runs into NFL star Freddie Mitchell and TV's "Urkel," Jaleel White at Super Paradise Beach. Reid also tours the luxurious "Protect Me From What I Want" yacht and introduces viewers to the Mykonos mascot -- Petros the Pelican -- and makes her first attempt at a local delicacy and aphrodisiac, fresh sea urchin. She also takes a group of friends to party the night away at El Pecado and Space Bar night clubs. Throughout the all-new, half-hour episodes debuting on Wednesday, August 10 at 10 PM ET/PT, "Wild On Tara" globetrots to the continent's most exotic beaches, the hottest nightclubs -- and beyond.

"Meeting up with Paris and Paris was such a highlight in Greece. Dancing at the clubs was a blast and playing in the water reminded me of our first Spring break together." said Reid, "There are just certain people you know you'll always have fun with and Paris (Hilton) is definitely one of those people."

Tara's enthusiasm and outgoing personality drive this up-close and personal update on the popular, long-running E! series. With more surprise visits by some of her famous friends, Tara will guide viewers behind the scenes at high-profile celebrity-packed events where, until now, cameras are rarely allowed. At each stop along the way she'll interact with locals, tourists and -- of course -- each country's best-known socialites -- those people who not only know where the hottest spot is but, more importantly, how to get on the guest list.
Old 08-05-05, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
She bugs me.
Betty Ford Center anyone?
Old 08-05-05, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
In episode 2, Tara will receive a Colt 45 enema in the back alley of a biker bar. She will then proceed to smoke a cigarette with her "privates".

Last edited by LiquidSky; 08-05-05 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-05-05, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: A secret rebel stronghold in the Republic of San Marcos
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by LiquidSky
In episode 2, Tara will receive a Colt 45 enema in the back alley of a biker bar. She will then proceed to smoke a cigarette with her "privates".
I'll set my TIVO.
Old 08-05-05, 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by animalmystic
CINDY CINDY CINDY

I completely agrre. Cindy taylor is the most attractive woman on the planet. I also here she is pretty coll and down to earth. My god her boyfriend is one lucky ass guy. I woulod do almost anything to have Cindy Taylor as my wife. She is sexy, but never steps into the boundaries of being trashy. She has this sweet girl next door look to her, which is just hot as hell.

Also, I saw that Brooke Burke has her own website(very n ice I might add), but why doesn't Cindy? If Cindy had a website set up like Brooke's I'd join right now.

Cindy Taylor is Dream Wife
Old 08-05-05, 02:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Dalvin
I completely agrre. Cindy taylor is the most attractive woman on the planet. I also here she is pretty coll and down to earth. My god her boyfriend is one lucky ass guy. I woulod do almost anything to have Cindy Taylor as my wife. She is sexy, but never steps into the boundaries of being trashy. She has this sweet girl next door look to her, which is just hot as hell.

Also, I saw that Brooke Burke has her own website(very n ice I might add), but why doesn't Cindy? If Cindy had a website set up like Brooke's I'd join right now.

Cindy Taylor is Dream Wife
I thought your wife looked like Natalie Portman?
Old 08-05-05, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 911 Likes on 646 Posts
Originally Posted by wm lopez
Jules had a nice girl hostess which was good, but Brooke had a I wanna be on that island with you baby hostess.

Well said.

Never saw Cindy so I can't comment on her.
Old 08-05-05, 02:53 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by LiquidSky
I think that was one of the movies downloaded from Paris Hiltons cell phone.
Old 08-05-05, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by devilshalo
I stopped watching after Jules left.
Same here. Brooke just never did it for me.
Old 08-05-05, 08:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by automator
I thought your wife looked like Natalie Portman?

she does, but would you rather have your wife look like Portman or look like taylor.