***Fresh Smallville Tonight "Forever" 5.11.05****

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-05, 02:44 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***Fresh Smallville Tonight "Forever" 5.11.05****

Didn't see a post so here goes-

Official WB Description-
Clark (Tom Welling) must stop the school photographer (guest star Steven Grayhm) after he sets up a secret simulated high school and begins kidnapping students - starting with Chloe (Allison Mack) - to keep the glory days of high school going forever. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lionel (John Glover) are kidnapped and tortured by the Teagues in an effort to find the crystal. However, after Genevieve (guest star Jane Seymour) realizes Lana (Kristin Kreuk) has it, she decides to put an end to the hunt once and for all. Jensen Ackles, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star.
James Marshall directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders.

I can't wait till the season finale!!
Old 05-11-05, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Simulated High School? Ugh.

This one week before the season finale?
Old 05-11-05, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
That episode summary is a joke, right?
Old 05-11-05, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Please don't use the word "fresh" to describe TV episodes. kthxbye
Old 05-11-05, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by animalmystic
I can't wait till the season finale!!
Me neither
Old 05-11-05, 07:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
this ep jumped the shark before the beginning credits had even aired
and clark can go to school anywhere in the country and still be home every day for dinner
don't the writers remember that he and flash ran to Miami Beach and back in just a few minutes
Old 05-11-05, 07:41 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I was schocked that they showed a decapitation, although it was a stone head. Hopefully those nuts out there won't file a complaint with the fcc. Woops, I forgot, they are only against sex on tv, violence equals good.
Old 05-11-05, 07:45 PM
ATX

i guess the creators of smallville have commissioned 5th graders to write there shows this season

this one isn't as bad as that crap with the exploding kid from last week but it still sucks

R.I.P. smallville it's over

how that boy on mtv sayit ...NIZEXT!!!!
Old 05-11-05, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I never would have imagined that last week's misfire would give up the Worst Smallville Episode trophy so quickly.
Old 05-11-05, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
"Hey, these look like blueprints of the school... he must have constructed a replica of the school somewhere!"

Because, naturally, that's what I think when I see blueprints of an already existing building... that somebody made a copy somewhere else.
Old 05-11-05, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by marty888
I never would have imagined that last week's misfire would give up the Worst Smallville Episode trophy so quickly.
I'm really getting sick of this 40 minutes of crap with 5 minutes ot Luther goodness they've gotten in the habit of doing. No series worth a damn puts a filler episode on a week before the season finale.

I would second the worst Smallville ever, in back to back weeks no less.
Old 05-11-05, 08:11 PM
ATX

"Hey, these look like blueprints of the school... he must have constructed a replica of the school somewhere!"

Because, naturally, that's what I think when I see blueprints of an already existing building... that somebody made a copy somewhere else.
boggles the mind, doesn't it
Old 05-11-05, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
Is it me or is Chloe looking less cute lately?
Old 05-11-05, 10:21 PM

Another stinker tonight, its amazing how downhill the writing has gotten, mixing so much filler with 5 minutes of serious plot just doesn't work, by the time that long standing character finally bought it I was damn near asleep.
Old 05-11-05, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 731 Likes on 533 Posts
So far this episode is suckekekeke. Is that the ugliest friggin' yearbook or what!
Old 05-11-05, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by The Valeyard
Is it me or is Chloe looking less cute lately?
Even if Chloe is less cute, she's still cuter than most girls on TV.
Old 05-11-05, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Bluebomber
by the time that long standing character finally bought it I was damn near asleep.
Who? I missed tonight's ep.
Old 05-11-05, 10:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 276 Likes on 172 Posts
mamma's boy
Old 05-11-05, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by GuessWho
mamma's boy
Lana's boyfriend? Phew, kinda got a little scared when they said "long standing character". I thought they may have meant an original cast member like Lionel or Lana.
Old 05-12-05, 12:00 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 731 Likes on 533 Posts
Originally Posted by Amel
Lana's boyfriend? Phew, kinda got a little scared when they said "long standing character". I thought they may have meant an original cast member like Lionel or Lana.
I was hoping it would have been Jonathan. There was enough foreshadowing going on with him and Martha.
Old 05-12-05, 12:39 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I was glad to see him go, but was he really dead? I bet he'll be back. Good to see evil Lionel back, but I really wanted to see Lex hit Lana's boy over the head and have him fall to his death. Who doesn't like evil Lex?

I'm starting to lose interest in the show too. I don't think I've watched half of the episodes the season, although some of that has to do with the Bulls doing well this season. Smallville is like sex without the completion. I thought the writers would go somewhere, but now I think this is the best they can do. Cock teasers!

Last edited by Michael Ballack; 05-12-05 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-12-05, 12:43 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Medicore show tonight. Smallville and Alias has sure gone done hill this season. But I still watch everyweek. I too was shocked to see a decapitated head. A bit violent for the WB network. And has for Jason he will be back.
Old 05-12-05, 12:43 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Why is this show still on?
Old 05-12-05, 01:01 AM
Suspended

This episode blew goats, I thought last week was bad, but damn. With Clark and Chloe its turning in to some cheesy Hardy Boys mystery, (as mentioned already above)

I mean Jesus, come on. The WB writers need to quit paying there writers in animal pelts and alcohol and get some real writers in here.

How to write a good plot/story/characters
Examples:
Lost
Firefly
The Sopranos

Please don't use the word "fresh" to describe TV episodes. kthxbye
Hey the WB used it first, I just copied them

this ep jumped the shark before the beginning credits had even aired
and clark can go to school anywhere in the country and still be home every day for dinner
don't the writers remember that he and flash ran to Miami Beach and back in just a few minutes
No shit, I mean

Oh and so by chance Lana is staying in Smallville too, haven't we exhausted this arc with Clark and Lana? I mean I understand they can't do a love interest between Lois/Clark because of contractual restrictions of the movie next year, but I mean come on. I love Lana (just because I want to bang her) but this is soooo tiring.

Soooo many problems with Smallville season 4 it really worries me for season 5.

Too many issue with this show to type out now I got laundry to do, i hope the season finale is at least good showing the
Spoiler:
the fortress of solitude coming together
and the 10 minutes of Batman.
Old 05-12-05, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by animalmystic

Oh and so by chance Lana is staying in Smallville too, haven't we exhausted this arc with Clark and Lana? I mean I understand they can't do a love interest between Lois/Clark because of contractual restrictions of the movie next year, but I mean come on. I love Lana (just because I want to bang her) but this is soooo tiring.

I'm with you there, watching the episode and hearing Clark do his usual worried tone of voice when he said Lana's name just made me want to change channels right then and there. Its a plot that just has no more potential, been milked to death and needs to die. Hooking up with Chloe or hell finding someone else to stalk would be far more interesting storywise at this point.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.