Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

My Super Sweet 16 on MTV

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-05, 10:44 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 620 Likes on 499 Posts
Originally Posted by Bill Needle
So what was their reaction? Hopefully they ran and jumped out of a window out of sheer embarrassment. Unfortunately, I'm fairly sure humiliation (derived of course from "humility") is an emotion they are incapable of feeling.

It is the sweet-16 and a couple friends looking at the tape - they'll say things like "I can't believe I said that or did that," or "I didn't really mean that..."blah blah blah.
Old 02-28-05, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very much like MTV's short-lived series, Rich Girls. As long as these spoiled bitches keep getting ratings, they'll keep making these braindead shows

Last edited by eisenreich; 02-28-05 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-28-05, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by Red Dog
It is the sweet-16 and a couple friends looking at the tape - they'll say things like "I can't believe I said that or did that," or "I didn't really mean that..."blah blah blah.
I gotta admit I"m a fan of this show, just because I dont' know, it's funny to see people so out there. ha

The marathon with their comments was pretty funny I thought, esp. the boy one. His dad was ripping on him saying how is it being on a show that's only for girls etc. haha It was funnier then the actual show.. All the ones I saw, the people would be like, I didn't mean it that way, or I can't believe I said it etc..
Old 02-28-05, 11:45 AM
DVD Talk God

BTW - I recorded 6 of these Saturday. I've watched 2 of them - the Range Rover girl and the Roswell girl. Do all the sweet 16s on this have large yabos (except for apparently one guy )?
Old 02-28-05, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Red Dog
BTW - I recorded 6 of these Saturday. I've watched 2 of them - the Range Rover girl and the Roswell girl. Do all the sweet 16s on this have large yabos (except for apparently one guy )?
more or less. sadly, that's probably why I watch the show whenever I'm flipping through the channels. they know that they can get a lot of dudes to watch a show they SHOULD have no interest in if the girls have big tits. I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence.
Old 02-28-05, 01:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Unfortunately, I became addicted to this show after seeing the first couple of episodes. It's like seeing a train wreck, you just can't look away because it's horrifying and mildly entertaining. It doesn't hurt that these girls are pretty damn good looking, and have the body of twenty-somethings.

Which brings me to my next point, I was recently in my hometown when I saw a bunch of current high school girls and they were also very well endowed. When did teen girls start looking like this? They certainly weren't this good looking when I was in high school, and I graduated from high school in 2001. It must be all those hormones in the beef.
Old 02-28-05, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jonny2k1
Which brings me to my next point, I was recently in my hometown when I saw a bunch of current high school girls and they were also very well endowed. When did teen girls start looking like this? They certainly weren't this good looking when I was in high school, and I graduated from high school in 2001. It must be all those hormones in the beef.
when Britney got popular I think
Old 02-28-05, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The 2 chicks with the party at the Hard Rock (it was Unwritten Law who performed at their party) and the Roswell chick all live in La Jolla, which is a pretty pricey area near San Diego.

This show is absolutely disgusting to watch. I hate people like this. But I still watch it anyway.
Old 02-28-05, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Show like this are like watching fox news for me. I can't stand the people on the programs or their views, but I also can't stop watching.
Old 02-28-05, 05:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,978 Likes on 1,530 Posts
I admit, this thread has turned this show into a sick addiction in my house. Ugh. Of course, if I find out later that this was all an act, it looses all of it's "charm." It's simply amazing that these people think so highly of themselves. I almost threw up after watching the ep with the rapper's daughter, especially the way she gave out those invitations and later was changing outfits every 15 minutes (because no diva wears the same clothes for more than 15 minutes) then complained that she wasn't able to party as much as she wanted to.

I admit, it'd be a lot to go through for MTV to have this all staged, but man, there aren't really any people like this, are there?

As for high-school girls... I watched MTV's other rich kid show, Laguna Beach, and I don't remember my school having so many good looking girls and guys.
Old 02-28-05, 07:40 PM
mwj

I thought the big-nose chick was pretty cute. A whiny, vapid bitch but still pretty cute. As someone already pointed out, the parents have done these kids no favors by letting them get away with acting like the world revolves around them.
Old 02-28-05, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
I want to bang almost all of these 15 year olds and I don't feel bad about it at all!

And that big nosed chick doesn't need a thing done to her. She's freaking hot!
Old 02-28-05, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts
Of course I go to Tivo this and there are no current showings.
Old 02-28-05, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Trelach24
I want to bang almost all of these 15 year olds and I don't feel bad about it at all!

And that big nosed chick doesn't need a thing done to her. She's freaking hot!
This big nosed girl the one with the Rover? That girl had a great body, I also sorta liked the one girl on there that was on friends episode, the one that reminded me of a young Demi Moore..
Old 03-01-05, 05:06 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The commentary ep. with rapper Cee-Lo's daughter Sierra was mainly her talking about how good she looked. No "oh my god, I can't believe I said that" at all.

I haven't watched the others yet.
Old 03-01-05, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 209 Likes on 120 Posts
Originally Posted by spainlinx0
Of course I go to Tivo this and there are no current showings.
Ditto
Old 03-01-05, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by cynthia
The commentary ep. with rapper Cee-Lo's daughter Sierra was mainly her talking about how good she looked. No "oh my god, I can't believe I said that" at all.

Yeah, the 'Diva' one disgusted me quite a bit. Another spoiled chick with big tits though.
Old 08-21-05, 10:43 AM

new episode w/ another spoiled ass fat chick. I feel sorry for any man stupid enough to eventually marry these women.
Old 08-21-05, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

She also has a LiveJournal where everyone is insulting her, mostly for being overweight. That's the least of her problems.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dan...fe7/31760.html
Old 08-21-05, 12:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I caught this the first time this morning. Of course it was the Shamu episode. I wanted to hang myself after watching 10 mins of it. I think MTV will now be taken off my list of channels I have programmed on my Satellite. Shows like this make me loose faith in television.
Old 08-21-05, 12:47 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 263 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by cynthia
She also has a LiveJournal where everyone is insulting her, mostly for being overweight. That's the least of her problems.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dan...fe7/31760.html
This killed me

Old 08-21-05, 12:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Just need some pac-man noises.... wokka wokka wokka
Old 08-21-05, 11:04 PM

The Soup on E! ripped on this girl pretty good. Host said he got diabetes just watching her.
Old 08-22-05, 01:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MrX
This killed me

"Mom, goddamnit, just take me to Dunkin' Donuts."

The Soup on E! ripped on this girl pretty good. Host said he got diabetes just watching her.
Watching the clips on The Soup with her taking away an invite from another girl was goddamn hilarious.
Old 08-22-05, 02:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Tommy Ceez

...what kind of straight GUY has a sweet 16?!?!?
What kind of gay guy would want one? I sure wouldn't.....but I would have loved to have some cash.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.