One Tree Hill - 2/1/05

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill - 2/1/05

Old 02-02-05, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
One Tree Hill - 2/1/05

2/1/05

Seeing Peter Jurasik on the show made me realize how much this show has turned into Dawson's Creek for the 2000's.

Brooke in her crab suit was pretty silly stuff, but good for some predictable laughs. Negotiating with the crabhouse owner for better pay and more "rights" leads Brooke to consider running for high school president and awakens politcal aspirations within her.

Lucas is an idiot for believing Dan w/r/t Keith and the hussy Dan set him up with.

Karen gets tough with Lucas since he won't take the HCM test, but Keith finally cajoles Lucas to take the take along with him, much to the relief of Karen.

Lucas and Anna talked about the test, and Anna tells Lucas that the only other person that knows about her preference for girls if Peyton, but only because she tries kissing her. Lucas got a good visual from that story. Anna's online personal ad leads her to consider the bi-sexual angle.

Nathan comes clean with Hailey about Taylor being his first time. Hailey finds out that Taylor knows about Chris and her, so that buys Taylor more hang-out time at their place. Taylor answers an IM from Chris and tells him that she doesn't want to hear from him again and signed it with Hailey's name.
Old 02-02-05, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't like how they are dragging on the Chris and Haley thing. Who gets married in high school? Obviously she is confused. I just wish Nathan would find out and dump her ass.
Old 02-02-05, 02:13 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still want to know how many sisters Haley has.

I have this feeling that Lucas' test results will be negative, but Keith's will be positive. Then they'll kill Keith off to save him from the mess he's in.

Peytonless episodes make me sad.
Old 02-02-05, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I lurve Peyton.

Hailey has at least 2 sisters from the way conversations have gone down in the past episodes. (Like "which one are you?" to Taylor).
Old 02-02-05, 06:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I watched the show all of last year and really liked it (though felt it really got too soapy at the midway point and into the end of the season), but I stopped watching this year because there's so much else on at the same time (House, Veronica Mars, the Amazing Race, Scrubs...yes I watch them all).

However, Lindsay McKeon is on the show now??? The top hottie of the post-Zach Morris Saved By the Bell era. Sarah Lancaster nice too....but I might have to start watching again.
Old 02-04-05, 11:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 806 Likes on 595 Posts
I just noticed something after I watched this last night. Whitey has disappeared. So has Mouth, Skills, and Tim. It seems like they have stopped playing basketball. They may not be playing because it is the offseason. I would at least expect to see them practicing at school. The show seems less focused on basketball and more on drama. This season is very different than last. I missed not having Peyton in this episode.