Stargate SG1 1/28

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Stargate SG1 1/28

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-05, 10:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Stargate SG1 1/28

Who are you?
Solo, Han Solo

seeing Hammond again was good. And now Earth has an alkesh. Also cool to see another alien species out there

edit: or not, she somehow escaped

Last edited by mikehunt; 01-28-05 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-28-05, 11:47 PM
HN
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts
I think Daniel said: "Olo...Hans Olo." I snickered a bit at his delivery of the name (and the name itself).
Old 01-29-05, 02:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
that might be, for lawsuit purposes
Old 01-29-05, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought this was a pretty funny ep. And it was nice to see Hammond again. I loved the lines about how she said he was attractive and his response.
Old 01-29-05, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

so if they can do 50LY in 20 minutes, how long would it take to get to Atlantis? did they say how far it was?
150LY/hour
3600LY/day
1,314,000LY/year
assuming they can keep going that long with no stops to let the engines rest
much faster than Voyager's 1000LY/year figure given in the beginning of that series
Old 01-31-05, 06:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have to wonder if they will ever try to reach Atlantis again? As much as spin-offs can be good, I hate the fact that all spin-offs seem to forget the fact they're in the same "universe". Spin-off shows in general don't cross-over anymore. It would be nice to at least have it be an annual tradition on these shows.
Old 01-31-05, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I'm sure they'll repair Prometheus and go back out.
either that or Atlantis will find another ZPM or two. or find a way to recharge them
hell, I'd think there would be stuff in the city to build ZPMs
Old 02-01-05, 05:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chew
I have to wonder if they will ever try to reach Atlantis again? As much as spin-offs can be good, I hate the fact that all spin-offs seem to forget the fact they're in the same "universe". Spin-off shows in general don't cross-over anymore. It would be nice to at least have it be an annual tradition on these shows.
I won't spoil anything, but if you read the episode guides from british fansites, which are about half a season ahead of the US schedule, there are several tie-ins. For example, both series apparently get to use the same time machine, at different times, but in concurrent episodes. Also, traveling to atlantis by spaceship takes far less time than you would expect
Old 02-01-05, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I think that continued tie-ins with these series are also more likely since they're produced simulaneously on the same studio lots. Crew and creative staff shift back and forth constantly. It's practically all one production.