Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

24....let me sing your praises

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-04, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 462 Likes on 321 Posts
How come 24 gets nothing but praise, while most Bruckhimer movies that are no better, always get panned?
Old 12-01-04, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by slop101
How come 24 gets nothing but praise, while most Bruckhimer movies that are no better, always get panned?
At least 24 is focused. Bruckheimer films are all over the place. He tries to fit in every cliche in the book into his films - action, drama, romance, comedy. 24, although it has its problems, at least tries to concentrate on the first two and not be a show that has to appease everyone.
Old 12-01-04, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by slop101
Because one is free...and the other costs 8.75$
Old 12-01-04, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i cant wait for season 4 to start. Man 2 hours special gonna be friggin great. Thank god i have my tivo so i wont miss a single episode like I did with season 3, im going to have to have a little marathon when the DVD's come out. But yea i dont mind Kim bauer to much as long as she just sits on that damn computer and does basic shit. Shes nice eyecandy. Or maybe she can go away to college and just make an appearance here or there in somethin really skimpy.