Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill 11/2/04

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-04, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
One Tree Hill 11/2/04

Brooke isn't having a fun time adjusting to being poor, she scams donations, and even sell her blood.

Club Tric finally opens, though Peyton has to agree to a list of artist demands (a rider) to get the uppity record store clerk Chris to play at the opening. Hailey gets a case of stage fright, leaving Peyton to cover for her. Chris decides to not play on stage as the crowd isn't all that responsive to him, and this gets Hailey to fill in on stage, and the crowd loves her sappy ballad (didn't do much for me). Chris takes credit for getting Hailey out of stage fright mode.

Keith and Jules continue to hit it off, and they agree to be exclusive.

Dan tries to sell Karen on how sorry he is about what he's done in the past, but Karen isn't buying it, so Dan drops the bomb on Deb hooking up with Keith. Later, after the opening night at Club Tric is over, Karen confronts Deb about Keith, and Deb denies it.

Andy is finally introduced to Lucas, though Karen didn't have to heart to tell him that Lucas isn't 6 years old, but a high schooler. Andy doesn't have the problem with the age difference between him and Karen, but Karen does.

Felix continues to have issues with Lucas seeing his sister. Felix alluded to his sister's libido being the source of rumors that turn out to be unflattering to her reputation at the last town they lived in.

Nathan see Whitey, and Whitey approves of Nathan becoming a man in his marriage to Hailey.

Brooke has problems seeing Felix out and about with other girls, even after she has him agree to a list of demands for their "friends with benefits" agreement.

As Hailey helps Peyton clean up the club, they walk in the band manager doing drugs in the back, and the manager alludes to Peyton doing a couple of lines with him, and Peyton goes into "Gulp!" mode.

Mouth continues to pine for Brooke, but Felix swoop in to take credit for taking care of Brooke when she awakens from getting sloshed at the Club Tric opening.

Felix goes looking for Lucas to warn him to stay away from his sister.

Last edited by Patman; 11-03-04 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-03-04, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For some reason, I liked this episode. Felt more like last season. Although, new fringe characters seem to be introduced at an astonishing rate.

I love Mouth. It would make my entire TV-week if he someday gets to grudge***** Brooke.

I can see them killing off Whitey. As much as I like him, I think it would make for a couple of interesting shows.

Is it weird to anyone else that all of a sudden, Lucas and Nathan are genuinely best friends now, not just tolerating each other?

Deb has huge wangas, but for some reason she looks HORRIBLE in the face this year.
Old 11-03-04, 06:28 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Re: One Tree Hill 11/2/04

Originally posted by Patman

Felix goes looking for Lucas to warn him to stay away from his sister.
I'm wondering how we should take this warning. Felix seems good at reading people, so he knows what kind of person Lucas is. Is he warning him because his sister is a freakshow and he doesn't want Lucas getting screwed up by her?

I was hoping that Lucas would thank Felix for showing him the picture, since it was the first time he saw it.
Old 11-03-04, 07:14 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Felix's sister probably is a nutbag, but Felix is hardly a diplomat, so even with good intentions, he comes off looking like an over-protective brother.
Old 11-03-04, 12:43 PM

I'm thinking there's definitely something behind the Felix/Anna story. They keep making vague allusions to their "last life". Something weird is going to be revealed about them, eventually.
Old 11-03-04, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Lemme guess, Anna's a post-op tranny...
Old 11-03-04, 03:04 PM

Originally posted by Patman
Lemme guess, Anna's a post-op tranny...
...and in typical OTH fashion, she'll actually turn out to be Felix's dad!