Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

2004 Radio Music Awards 10/25/04

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-04, 03:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by mrpayroll
Alanis Morrissette (sp??)

Now I just saw her with makeup on for the first time in 10 years and she looked pretty hot!

And it was obvious that she was singing live and she sounded great. I hope to hear her song again on the radio.

But I have one gripe, it was obvious that she was guitar syncing.

Yes, it's true. There is no way she could have been playing guitar properly the way her hands were going up and down so fast. 'ven Pete Townsend couldn't play that fast!

Chris
she does look good with this new haircut. I like that song too "eight easy steps", it's too bad radio isn't picking it up.

as for her guitar playing... i think it just gives her something to do or she could be really playing that, but they turned the volume all the way down for her guitar! i have seen her before play guitar, so i know she can strum some chords. still, hers was one of the best performances of the night.
Old 10-26-04, 04:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Beyonce and Jessica Simpson are so hot
Old 10-26-04, 04:53 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by raven56706
Beyonce and Jessica Simpson are so hot
No arguments there. These two beautiful bitches should be doing nude centerfolds, not making music.
Old 10-26-04, 07:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ashlee Simpson did not lose her voice. She was singing with the other SNL ladies at the start of the show with Jude Law. She was also talking pretty good for someone without a voice at the close of the show. I just think she realized she sucks live and didn't want to embarrass herself on SNL...too bad it back fired.

Alanis was awesome last night. Paris Hilton has an annoying way of talking. She always sounds bored or something.