Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

CSI: Miami 10/11/04

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-04, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
CSI: Miami 10/11/04

A convoluted episode opening with flash mobbing, and dope dealers not believing the ol' "My dog ate my homework" excuse. It was okay, and at least Horatio didn't lay a bigger guilt trip on the addict's brother for incidentally causing her death.

At least we get a few scenes with Boti Bliss in this episode. The new guy Ryan showed up for one line, and then showed up on the DirecTV commercial where the head of Carmen Elektra is on the body of a burly making tender nothings to the Ryan guy.
Old 10-11-04, 10:46 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
I was shocked Horatio just threw his sunglasses to the ground like that in the drugdealers place

I actually thought that case was interesting.

The flash mob case seemed like a typical case on here.
Old 10-11-04, 11:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 959 Likes on 666 Posts
I thought it was pretty good, especially as far as CSI Miami episodes go. I think it was because Horatio wasn't being as Horatio as usual.

And I think that was one of the first times he took his glasses off at an appropriate time.
Old 10-12-04, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought the stories were a bit weak this episode. I kind of found myself drifting off. At one point during the show as I headed upstairs for something (alright, to take a whiz) my wife asked me if I wanted her to pause the DVR. I replied, "no, that's ok".

Anyway as Patman said, good to see more screen time for Boti Bliss, but...I liked her hair better last season.

Old 10-12-04, 12:50 PM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
I liked this one, and I have to agree with the statements about the glasses and the guilt trip.
Old 10-12-04, 05:13 PM

I missed the last 15 minutes of this episode, can anyone tell me what happened?
Old 10-12-04, 08:23 PM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
Spoiler:
They got warrant to search the Headmasters house and all of the clothes inside... basically they found sand in the daughter's bra. She knew that the kid that was killed was sleeping with the teacher and stealing tests, and she wanted to make the students honest and was sick of the cheating. She overheard that some GHB was turned in, so she spiked the scotch, got the test-stealer to meet her at the golf course, gave him the scotch, he guzzled it, keeled over and died. She told her dad and he talked to Gillespie the lawyer to see what could be done.

Then the Gillespie kid, overheard that, and then called the Flash Mob to kind of bring attention to the death.

The girl who was beat and dumped in the dumpster was killed by the gas guy. But he was wearing leather gloves when he did it, which stressed the not-quite-healed wound on his hand and made it bleed again, Then after he took the gloves off, he straightened out the cushions, causing the blood transfer.

The reason he beat the girl is beacuse she was p[ushing for him and she said that her brother had flushed the drugs, which he took to be like "the dog ate my homework" and took it out on her. Little did he know that that is what happened.

H runs into the brother and tells him that they caught the guy, but when asked why he killed his sister, H spared the brother more guilt and said he confessed, but didn't say why.

Whew!
Old 10-13-04, 08:42 AM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
Who was the girl being questioned by H in this episode? I've seen her before, but don't recall where.
Old 10-13-04, 08:55 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally posted by Geofferson
Who was the girl being questioned by H in this episode? I've seen her before, but don't recall where.
The girl who killed the guy?

She was Matt's lesbian girlfriend on Nip/Tuck
Old 10-13-04, 11:54 AM

Thanks Goldberg74!
Old 10-13-04, 01:03 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally posted by MrX
She was Matt's lesbian girlfriend on Nip/Tuck
That's it - thanks!