Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Smallville - 04/21/04

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-04, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice shot of those mountains in the background when the teacher's son turned his truck around. Guess Smallville Universe Kansas decided it didn't need the flat landscape of real word Kansas.

6 hours to Metropolis (or maybe 3 one way)? It sure seems closer is many other episodes. In that one episode, Clark and Lana can see it from the top of a tower. It looked 20 miles away in that show.
Old 04-22-04, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capitol knockers.

As stupid as it was, I was mildly entertained by that episode. Kudos to them for following through on the obvious joke about the football player being in love with his teammate.
Old 04-22-04, 08:50 AM

I was entertained by this episode, particularly:

-Pete's kiss & admission of being in love with Chloe
-Clark & Chloe's Pulp Fiction redux
-the gay football player joke
-Lionel facial injury continuity
-Pete's "Clark's going to run to Metropolis" lines
-Lionel's evilness
Old 04-22-04, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like this episode. I wonder if Lionel will do something now that Chloe know what he did. Even though she has no evidence, I think she could still cause Lionel some trouble so I think he will do something to eliminate the trouble.

BTW, I also like Chloe cleavage. Her bra scene is as hot as the Lana bra scene in the swimming pool a season or two ago. Anyone remember that? Clark is one lucky guy to have two hot girls interested in him.
Old 04-22-04, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Even though I had some problems with the episode, I found the revelations to be funny in some instances (typical high school skeletons on display) and somewhat interesting in a way to bring out stuff simmering underneath (Pete's pining for Chloe), but Chloe was so callous in the way she just let people spill their guts with very little regard to the impact of such revelations. Of course, the lesson was somewhat imparted on her, but still, her initial level of insensitivity was startling.
Old 04-22-04, 11:25 AM

Well, I hope all you people that have been bitching about them not doing enough with Pete and Chloe are happy now.

I'm thinking she picked out a push-up bra for her big scene.
Old 04-22-04, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Chloe's had the mams for a while now.
Old 04-22-04, 03:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I wasn't impressed with last night's episode. Is it just me or the writers of the Smallville are totally slacking and making each episode terrible.
Old 04-22-04, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I actually liked the episode last night. It was definitely more of FOW episode, but it was interesting. Getting the truth out of everybody is probably every journalist's dream. I'm a print journalism student and you can bet your sweet a** that I would love to have that talent. I can't believe Chloe showed Lionel the recorded confession. Never reveal your hands like that, that's something Lana would do.

Chloe's Pulp Fiction scene gets
Old 04-22-04, 03:57 PM
DVD Talk Hero

When does Lana have time to go to high school if she's working at the Talon in the mornings?
Old 04-22-04, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally posted by Patman
When does Lana have time to go to high school if she's working at the Talon in the mornings?
I think she has been on a co-op for a couple of years now.
Old 04-22-04, 05:49 PM
MrN
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Patman

Will Lana really leave Smallville, I doubt it.
She'll probably leave in the last episode of the season and then show up in the first episode next season saying "I miss Smallville"

Originally posted by Jonny2k1
I'm a print journalism student and you can bet your sweet a** that I would love to have that talent.
Yeah, but you wouldn't ask your questions in front of everyone - it makes any of the answers old news.

I like how the 'cure' was so conveniently stored in a syringe in a fridge of a homeless guy.
Old 04-22-04, 06:05 PM

Originally posted by MrN
I like how the 'cure' was so conveniently stored in a syringe in a fridge of a homeless guy.
Here, I've had this syringe for 7 years, and recently i've stored it in this broken refrigerator. It's never been tested, I'm not sure if it will work, I don't know if there will be side effects, and I'm completely unaware of any progress they may have made at Luthorcorp in the past 7 years... But stab it in your freind's heart.

Old 04-22-04, 06:11 PM
MrN

"It's got to work, I saw it in Pulp Fiction. It works just like adrenaline."

Old 04-22-04, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
those pics are spanktastic
Old 04-23-04, 10:11 AM

Originally posted by MrN

That was pretty bad. He sure had nice digs for a homeless guy, great open floorplan.