Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

South Park 4/14

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-04, 07:31 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how many more episodes are left in the mini season?
Old 04-18-04, 06:39 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
I normally dont watch south park, just heppened on a rerun of this episode on friday. AWESOME...
Old 04-18-04, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,410 Likes on 1,033 Posts
Originally posted by j123vt_99
why? was it[ spoiler]just to find secrets about butters.. and then find the video tape [/spoiler]
It was originally just to pull a fast one on Butters. Get him to believe he had a real robot, then take off the costume and have a good laugh. When Cartman found out about the video, he had to play along to find it.
Old 04-19-04, 08:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well sort of, Cartman wanted to get dirt on Butters - hence the "commence telling Awesom-O all your secrets." Then one of the secrets is the videotape. After learning about the tape, Cartman has to continue to pretend to be the robot until he can find it.

BTW - next week's previews show Michael Jackson incognito in South Park (could Lemmiwinks be involved?!?!).

Originally posted by j123vt_99
how many more episodes are left in the mini season?
This isn't a "mini season" - Comedy Central usually breaks the SP seasons in half. Fine by me since they create the show on the fly week by week. They deserve a break!

This will be episode 6 (AWESOM-O was originally billed as Episode 802 as discussed in a previous SP thread). I believe they show 8 new ones in a row and will air the second half of season 8 during the summer?

Last edited by rfduncan; 04-19-04 at 08:13 AM.