Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Has oliver beene been cancelled?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-04, 11:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has oliver beene been cancelled?

I love this show so much its just fantastic. It hasn't been on in like 3 weeks and I'm getting worried. I know they filmed the whole second season and theres 7 more episodes to air. Why quite half season and just air double episodes of king of the hill. Why would they think a re run of king of the hill would get better ratings. I HATE when they do this. They cancell all the good shows. I'm still steamed about them cancelling andy ricters show. Its not like 6:30 sunday is really that good of a time slot.
Old 04-05-04, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here's what I don't understand about Fox's sunday night line up: they show back to back episodes each of King of the Hill and Simpsons. There is plenty of room on there for these other shows, I don't know why they can't show them. I wasn't an Oliver Bean fan (I watched a few episodes, it was OK, I would watch it again if the TV was on when it came on, but it's not a must see) and why not air them if the episodes have been filmed? They keep on doing this crap with new shows and it's getting old. Are that many people watching the reality programming on the nights its on for them to justify crapping on fans of real TV programming?
Old 04-05-04, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
last I heard Oliver Beene was a bubble show this season...meaning it may or may not come back.
Old 04-06-04, 02:14 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate this show. If anything fox should make a sunday night line up that would bring back it's glory days.

Bring back futurama and put it in the mix, schedule family guy in there. With King of the hill it would be a solid two hours that will get ratings. Many will tune in that would normally be waiting for adult swim to kick off on cartoon network.

That could simply be the 7-9 line up. For the 9 and on line up they could try any show into the 9 spot and put Malcom to hammock the line up. Folks will stay tuned after the 8:30 show watching the 9 new show (and allow it to gain a following whatever it may be) and then have malcom finish it off.

Fox would be so back in the game if they did this sort of move.
Old 04-06-04, 03:16 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
I love Beane... a shame if Fox cans it. But hey, when it comes to cancelling shows, the network is never right