Crossing Jordan - 04/04/04

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-04, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Crossing Jordan - 04/04/04

"Missing Pieces"

Spoiler:
When the prime suspect in a 10-month-old kidnapping case is found stabbed to death, Jordan studies the body for clues to the whereabouts of the victim.

Cast: Jill Hennessy, Miguel Ferrer, Ken Howard, Ravi Kapoor, Steve Valentine, Kathryn Hahn, Ivan Sergei, Jennifer Finnigan, Jerry O'Connell, Arija Bareikis.
Producer(s): Tim Kring.

Original Airdate: April 4, 2004.
Old 04-04-04, 10:00 PM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
I forgot again!!!!!!!!

Darn it!!!!!!!

(I was watching Training Day on USA)
Old 04-04-04, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
It was okay, I sort of enjoy seeing the new detective (who used to be on that Fox show set in England, in the US consulate) on the show now. I get really bored with these silly episodes about some silly girl brainwashed by her cult leader, and keeps wanting to get back to her main man.
Old 04-04-04, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Arija Bareikis was on Fox's The American Embassy, another short-lived program that I enjoyed. I like her on this, too. But is it me or is she not aging well? Maybe we are just used to seeing tv characters w/ so much make-up on, we never know what they actually look like underneath it all.

The girl who played Marie was the Jane's younger sister, Nicki, on the late WB show Tarzan.

Pretty good ep - I liked that they let Peter do her own thing and let a little bit of his past out of the closet. It's always nice to have some background info on characters.
Old 04-04-04, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats to Bug for getting 3 whole minutes in this episode. It's almost like he's a regular cast member.

Peter's a boring character, so I wasn't overly interested in his story, even if he was arguing with Admiral Nechayev. Arija's a decent addition, but I'd rather have Woody (not to say that she doesn't give me one). Lucinda Jenney sure is making the rounds. She seems to be on everything now, not to mention 24, with her husband Agent Pierce.

Average episode, I guess. I enjoy the show, but damn if it's not the biggest cast on television now. I can understand a show like The West Wing having all sorts of recurring characters, but why this one? MEs and DAs and detectives, oh my!

das
Old 04-05-04, 12:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Arija was probably at that cusp in terms of looks (during the filming of The American Embassy) before the wrinkles start setting in nowadays. If you're thin-skinned, the wrinkles show up easier. There's no telling when latina actresses, like Salma Hayek, who's like 37 years old, will ever have their wrinkles show up prominently, while those in their early 30s will have wrinkles show more readily.