The Apprentice - 3/4

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Apprentice - 3/4

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-04, 08:26 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Plaster, not plastic. He was just saying that he's been at a lot of construction sites, and I don't doubt it.
Old 03-05-04, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 276 Likes on 172 Posts
The "connoisseur of water" is gone!!

Yay!!
Old 03-05-04, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by Groucho
Another thing...I believe this is the first time that Trump didn't use the catch phrase "You're fired!" Unless I missed it.
He said it, but has there been a reappearance of the "Trump Cobra" that goes along with the "You're Fired" since Episode 1? You know, where he points directly at the person with the "You're Fired" that is in all the previews, etc...
Old 03-05-04, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Vegas9203
Kwame: "Because we lack knowledge in art, we chose the artist with the high price point"

Good move!!!
The funny thing is, that they took this "price point" straight from the artist's mouth.

I'm sure she probably was hyping herself up a little. I doubt they checked her out to make sure she actually sells for that much.
Old 03-05-04, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder if Omarosa has any friends at all. The way she got defensive for her "concussion"... the way she broke down in tears... the way she barged back into the boardroom. Pathetic! What a psycho! I loved how Trump really put her in her place. "I really hate excuses." "Give me a break."

Speaking of psychos, that "art" was freaking me out. They were some damn_fools for choosing her. Who cares if one piece costs $4,000? I could take a dump in a box and slap a $4000 pricetag on it. Very few sophisticated New Yorkers with that kind of money to spend on art want severed heads hanging on their walls. Did they ever ask her how may pieces she has sold? Between the psycho and the guy who incorporates toenail clippings into his work, the two choices should have been obvious. The snapshot paintings were well done and would have sold like hotcakes. I thought it was funny that they only sold one piece, and that was a picture of a kitten for 800 dollars!

I believe the one who crosses Caroline is Katrina. I think she is walking on thin ice after her "NOPE!" comment upon being asked if she has ever been duped. That was very arrogant of her. She just strikes me as the cat-fight type. I was at her when Ereka didn't come back to the suite. She was the only one who didn't greet the guys at the door.

Once again I was reminded how ugly Trump's apartment is. I don't know how anyone can live in that. It is the total opposite of comfortable to me.
Old 03-05-04, 09:38 AM

That artist was a trip!

The hollowed Pu$$y!! For $873.

That was great
Old 03-05-04, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That beyatch needed to go three (3) weeks ago.

I dont know why Trump didnt say 'your fired', all he said was 'Omarosa had to go.' Hey Trump grow some balls and fire the beyatch!

Originally posted by Vegas9203
The hollowed Pu$$y!! For $873.
Vegas, your giving them too much credit, it was only sold for $869 (IIRC).
Old 03-05-04, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I think some of the best moments for Ponderosa were her interview segments. They'd show her doing something completely inept or obnoxious and then cut to an interview where she calmly and arrogantly points out her inherent superiority over everyone and how she'll waste them in the Board Room. Move over Sue ... Ponderosa has to be one of the most genuinely unlikeable people on all of television ... it's no surprise she works in politics.

das
Old 03-05-04, 10:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I was laughing at Trump's "reward".

"You get to spend 10 minutes alone...with me!"

Nick should have asked him "Can you come that fast, Mr. Trump?"
Old 03-05-04, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally posted by das Monkey
it's no surprise she works in politics.

das
and specifically with the Clintons
Old 03-05-04, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 276 Likes on 172 Posts
Originally posted by Jadzia
Nick should have asked him "Can you come that fast, Mr. Trump?"
Old 03-05-04, 11:10 AM
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Trump and the others were right, Ponderosa was all about excuses. If race came into it, then Kwame would of been fired earlier......who'd want to hire her now.
Old 03-05-04, 11:25 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by das Monkey
Ponderosa has to be one of the most genuinely unlikeable people in...
... THE WORLD
Old 03-05-04, 11:36 AM

Magic Johnson likes her.

She's working with his foundation now...and she'll be on the cover of Black Enterprise magazine next month...

Anyone notice in the cab that she undid her blouse and gave them a cleavage shot.

sad...
Old 03-05-04, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by gettinbranded
Magic Johnson likes her.
Magic Johnson liked/likes a lot of women
Old 03-05-04, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

It'd be great if the apprentices all sing "Ding dong, the witch is dead . . " in the opening for next week

No matter which artist they would have picked, I think that Kwame's group wouldn't have done that well simply because as the art gallery owner said, they didn't communicate enough with the artist. Simple as that.

I wonder if they have to redistribute the teams, if Amy will be the first one picked again.
Old 03-05-04, 11:42 AM

we need william hung on this the apprentice 2. let the civil engineer to be show them what attitude is all about.

im thinking its either kwame or katrina who gets fired next week. if it is kwame i'll be suprised cause he's been pretty chill all this time, even if he's a little useless.
Old 03-05-04, 11:56 AM

Originally posted by duy37
even if he's a little useless.
You want someone useless running your business?
Old 03-05-04, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by tofu
No matter which artist they would have picked, I think that Kwame's group wouldn't have done that well simply because as the art gallery owner said, they didn't communicate enough with the artist. Simple as that.
I disagree. It is not "simple as that." I can understand why they had trouble communicating with that artist. She was a tad eccentric, to put it nicely. How would more communication with the artist help sell those paintings? Heidi asked her to explain one of the paintings and she gave some ridiculous, wacked out response. I think the gallery owner was frankly embarrassed that they weren't selling anything so she grasped at any excuse she could come up with besides the artwork sucks. They didn't sell anything because there was no demand for the product, not lack of communication. That is my take on it anyway.

As for Kwame, I think what Trump likes about him is he is steady and reliable. He doesn't make excuses. He doesn't let emotion dictate his actions.
Old 03-05-04, 01:14 PM

Anyone notice in the cab that she undid her blouse and gave them a cleavage shot.

sad...
I saw that!! Told my hubby....'check out the cleavage!!'They were coming out of her bra!!
Old 03-05-04, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by tofu
It'd be great if the apprentices all sing "Ding dong, the witch is dead . . " in the opening for next week
I sang it on the couch last night. And I'd be surprised if I was the only one.
Old 03-05-04, 01:28 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I heard that she was on Good Morning America or something this morning and was commenting about the show.

"I was just following the doctor's orders."
(I guess that didn't include playing ball w/ the neighborhood kids.)
Old 03-05-04, 01:45 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Ponderosa's laugh was one of the fakiest sounding laughs I've heard on a reality TV show.
Old 03-05-04, 01:53 PM

You want someone useless running your business?
nope of course not, i was just saying about the preview for next week, someone pissed off carolyn and she said they havent done anything useful this whole time. so that person got fired probably. so its probably kwame or katrina. i'm sure kwame is gonna get fired soon.
Old 03-05-04, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

So glad to see Omarosa get fired. I think that was one of the most intense and satisfying board room event yet. My heart started to race when Omarosa barged into the board room with Donald saying something like "I didn't ask you to come in yet."

From next weeks preview, I think Katrina will get the boot.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.