Search this Thread

Old 02-25-04, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Real World 2/24

Frankie: Complete idiot
Robyn: Even bigger idiot than Frankie
Cameran: Naive as can be

I thought it was quite amusing at the beginning when Robyn (talking about Frankie to Cameran) said, "She's got some issues."

Biggest case of pot to kettle in the history of TV.

Jacquese continues to have some of the funniest quips ever on this show. Great stuff.

The Frankie drama with her boyfriend is stupid. I love you so much blah blah blah oh yeah I've been gettin on this tool with huge holes in his ears.
Old 02-25-04, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
I can't believe you watch this crap.
Old 02-25-04, 06:29 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts
well at least we know that the other 2 Jacquese and the girl who's name I forget have a life away from the clubs and the others.

Frankie is psychotic. her boyfriend needs to run far far away
Old 02-25-04, 11:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I often wonder what sort of trouble MTV, The Real World, the nightclubs, etc. can get into for letting underage people use fake IDs to get into clubs.

Furthermore, does Cameran have a neverending string of fake IDs? She's had like 3 confiscated already on the show and sure enough, there she was using yet another one on last night's episode.

She's still the hottest real world chick ever, but just might be the most naive real world chick ever. She was right about Frankie's new boytoy Adam though -- the guy has a personality of a wet rag.
Old 02-25-04, 11:24 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

It was interesting that they talked about drugs being present in the club like that, I would think the club owners sign a release letting the cameras in, but would not want that type of publicity
Old 02-25-04, 12:28 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
It was interesting that they talked about drugs being present in the club like that, I would think the club owners sign a release letting the cameras in, but would not want that type of publicity
You would think there had been a terorist attack or something from the way Cameron was acting from seeing that. God how old is this girl and what rock has she been hiding under? Probably the most naive person I've ever seen.

Frankie is so screwed up mentally, its just sad. At least she has an excuse because of her illness, which will most likely take her life.....

....but Robyn is just a total whacko who is probably just used to getting her way. And she has ugly hair too.

Jaquese is too cool. Probably one of my favorite characters period from the Real World.

Is Randy ever sober? It seems like he is always sluring words.

Who is the other person again?
Old 02-25-04, 12:37 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by Deftones, Esq
I can't believe you watch this crap.
Last night I just had to laugh at myself because I couldnt believe the crap I was watching.

Its a twisted addiction!
Old 02-25-04, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
There are worse things on TV then the Real World. To me, it's better then another crime drama rehash

Anyway... Frankie is one messed up chick. It's like she's worse and worse every episode. It's making me think it's unhealthy for her to be on the show.

Robyn is just an emotional bitch. Cameran is still nice to look at, but not exactly the smartest of girls.

The guy's this season kick ass... hilarious.

And the other girl Jamie... i dont care that she doesnt really do anything... she's so damn cute.
Old 02-25-04, 04:26 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
This seaon is definitely a car wreck you can't help but watch.

Frankie and Robyn are both a mess. I think they should bring in Irene from the Seattle season to complete the insanity trifecta.

The guy's are hilarious though.
Old 02-25-04, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Frankie is completely a mess, I think she seriously needs some professional conseling. Robyn is just a self-centered girl, so her problem is less serious. Cameran did freak out when she saw the coke snorting, but if you have never been around any kind of drugs before that could freak you out a little bit. I wouldn't feel comfortable around that at all. All the guys seem to be pretty funny and cool. I am surpised in how Ja is, I thought he would be the recluse of the house. And Jamie is hot, but she is just never on.
Old 02-25-04, 04:39 PM
Suspended

Originally posted by Jonny2k1
I am surpised in how Ja is, I thought he would be the recluse of the house.
He is when they go out. Smart man, I say.
Old 02-25-04, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I can't believe Frankie has a boyfriend. That guy must be the most pathetic man alive.
Old 02-26-04, 10:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 172 Posts
Episode 10: Frankie

Frankie talks about whether or not she will disclose to Dave what she has been doing with Adam.

MTV: Did you give Dave details of what happened with you and Adam?

Frankie: I still haven't fully recalled everything that happened last night and I know that sounds like a cop out, but I swear to God that's how it is. I didn't realize at that point that I had kissed Adam last night. It didn't register with me until after I got off the phone with him. I'm not going to call Dave and just be, like, hey guess what I did, kiss somebody. He's going to be here in two weeks. If he wants to talk about it when he gets here then that's fine. I'm going to specifically tell him that we can either talk about things now when he gets here or we can talk about it when I get home. It's up to him. I'm the one who screwed up, so it's up to him how he wants to deal with it. I mean totally. It's his call now because I'm the one who is stupid. I swear to God I was not intending to lie to him.

MTV: So when you remember, did you tell Dave?

Frankie: Now that I realize the scope of what happened last night with Adam, I'm not going to call Dave and just tell him. He knows that we have problems that we're going to have to work on when we get home. And I don't think it would be fair for me to continue to call him and be like okay well this too. Okay well this too, when basically the issue at hand is I have f'ed up and I've told him that and I've told him that I'm sorry. And I've told him that I'm more than willing to work towards fixing it. That's totally my intention… working towards fixing it. We can deal with semantics when I get home, or whenever he chooses for that time to be, but right now he has specifically asked me not to tell him anything else and just to stop and I said okay.

MTV: Are you going to tell him before he comes to visit you?

Frankie: I'm bad at talking about things over the phone and Dave and I have some communication problems when it comes to talking. When we're right in front of each other, we can get our points across a lot easier. When Dave comes here, it's his birthday and I'm not going to F up his whole birthday, but before he comes here I will tell him that we have some things that we need to talk about and we can either talk about them when he gets here or we can put them aside and we can talk about them when I get home. It's totally up to him. I'm not going to do the fighting conversations anymore because it doesn't get us anywhere. We run around in circles so when I'm face to face with him I'm more than happy to talk about what's happened and to figure out where we need to go. It is completely and 100 percent up to him when that face to face conversation happens.

MTV: What's the difference in Brad and Adam?

Frankie: The difference between me flirting in a hot tub with somebody and me kissing Adam is how Dave wants to perceive it. Both of them were drunken situations in which I f'ed up and if Dave wants to look at one of them or both of them as meaning something more than they do then that's something that I'm going to have to deal with later. But Dave knows me really, really well. And I think, I mean I'm pretty sure that he knows that it doesn't mean anything to me. And if he doesn't, then this whole situation is just basically Frankie f'ed up okay? I messed up. That's it. There isn't a difference between flirting and between kissing because none of it meant anything to me. None of it has meant anything. It was just a big mistake. The difference comes in when Dave decides to let one of them mean something that it doesn't.
Old 02-26-04, 10:45 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

I have a Spoiler for the rest of the show

Who wants it??
Old 02-26-04, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Originally posted by El Scorcho
I often wonder what sort of trouble MTV, The Real World, the nightclubs, etc. can get into for letting underage people use fake IDs to get into clubs.

Furthermore, does Cameran have a neverending string of fake IDs? She's had like 3 confiscated already on the show and sure enough, there she was using yet another one on last night's episode.

She's still the hottest real world chick ever, but just might be the most naive real world chick ever. She was right about Frankie's new boytoy Adam though -- the guy has a personality of a wet rag.

I was wondering the same thing about Cameran. I guess it probably isn't hard for a hot chick to have fake ID connections.

Hot and naive - the perfect combination for reality television. I just discovered Newleyweds and I love watching that blonde bimbo go through life.
Old 02-26-04, 03:25 PM

Originally posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
I have a Spoiler for the rest of the show

Who wants it??
I do! I do!
Old 02-26-04, 04:05 PM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Okay here goes Do Not read if you don't want to know what happens later in the season. And if you want to discuss use
spoiler tags, it is explained up above how to use them.

Spoiler:

Frankie leaves the house as they will not let her go home for thanksgiving. So she just up and leaves.

Someone else replaces her I forget who.

Old 02-26-04, 08:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by fumanstan
[B
The guy's this season kick ass... hilarious.
[/B]
HAHA..Completely agree. Me and my buddy cannot stop reapeating, [slurred]"Kick us out...too intoxicated?!"[/slurred]. And when we do get intoxicated...its ALL we say.

I am glad Ja is involved as much as he is. I pegged him as the one who would withdraw and do his own thing. He is a much better commentator on the drama then there usual ones (i.e. the gay irish guy from paris).
Old 02-27-04, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Just heard that the next season of the Real World will take place in Philadelphia. Hmm...
Old 02-27-04, 01:07 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman
Just heard that the next season of the Real World will take place in Philadelphia. Hmm...

I'm still waiting for DC. I can't believe they are going to Philly before DC.
Old 02-28-04, 01:52 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Frankie is like a broken record... "Things started getting hazy and then I don't remember anything after that." Seems like her bf isn't buying it. At least he's not a total sucker.
Old 03-02-04, 08:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has this been posted yet?

Jamie apparently was arrested for Drunk Driving back in January of '03. TSG has the report and mug-shots.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jamiechung1.html
Old 03-02-04, 08:12 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Nazgul
Has this been posted yet?

Jamie apparently was arrested for Drunk Driving back in January of '03. TSG has the report and mug-shots.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jamiechung1.html
bdb laughs at jamie.

Drinking and driving, and under age. tut tut tut.
Old 03-02-04, 09:42 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
No wonder Jamie is so on the straight and narrow, being on probation and all (and being videotaped!)

She's still a cutie-pie, though.
Old 03-02-04, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman

She's still a cutie-pie, though.

Not in that mug shot though.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.