DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Enterprise drinking game. New episode 2/18/04 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/347759-enterprise-drinking-game-new-episode-2-18-04-a.html)

Damfino 02-20-04 01:09 PM

Originally posted by dstrauss
Well, it's about time they gave more screen time to Porthos. He's about the most interesting character on the show. :)

I have a friend who refers to this show as "The Porthos Chroncles" and swears the last episode will show us the whole thing was in Porthos' mind, which is why continuity is so bad. (He's only half kidding.)

Hmmm...

"Next on an on all new Porthos Chronicles!"

"An all new Porthos Chronicles on UPN right now!"

"Stay tuned for scenes from next week's all new Porthos Chronicles!"

"You're watching The Porthos Chronicles on UPN!"

works for me! :banana:

Chew 02-20-04 01:09 PM

Originally posted by Wizdar
Actually, we may be on to something.

Ya know, “the expanse” does some weird stuff.

How ‘bout an episode where Porthos morphs into an intelligent bipedal creature (with a beagle nose and tail) of superior intelligence and everyone else devolves to the mentality of a dog. Porthos takes command of the ship and pilots it to a safe area of space.

Meanwhile:

Archer won’t know what “it” is for

Head Grunt goes around “marking” everywhere he goes. Reed follows closely after and re-marks

Phlox chases his bat around sickbay

Travis just sits around and scratches

Trip tries to mount everything that moves

T’Pol tries to get everything that moves to mount her

Hmmm. Except for the Porthos thing, doesn’t sound too much different than a normal show. Oh well.

....and everyone licks themselves "down there".

digidoh 02-22-04 04:01 PM

I don't have that good an eye, but was the scene from The Court Jester in its OAR (IMDB says 1.85:1)? Or was this one of those VistaVision deals where they open up the matte?

Deftones 02-22-04 11:16 PM

Not a bad episode. I thought T'Pol was acting weird throughout the entire show, and thought it weird that she didn't even show up until a while into the show when everyone was asleep. At least they explained that.

Chew 02-23-04 06:01 AM

Originally posted by digidoh
I don't have that good an eye, but was the scene from The Court Jester in its OAR (IMDB says 1.85:1)? Or was this one of those VistaVision deals where they open up the matte?
:hscratch:

Wizdar 02-23-04 08:13 AM

Originally posted by Chew
:hscratch:
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle.

;)

milo bloom 02-25-04 01:19 PM

Wife and I caught this on the Sat nite repeat, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. The T'Pol thing I saw about a mile away, especially if you've seen the Sixth Sense
Spoiler:
the dinner scene, and her red outfit

Porthos :thumbsup: