3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Who Is the Mole? 2/11/04

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-04, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 136 Likes on 107 Posts
Who Is the Mole? 2/11/04

Celebrity Mole II is now down to the final week of competition.

Predictions:

Winner: Mark Curry

Runner Up: Angie Everhart

Mole: Dennis Rodman
Old 02-05-04, 10:53 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I no longer think Dennis is the mole because Tracey got eliminated thinking Dennis is the mole last episode. I think Angie is the mole because in the last episode she identified those noses too easily. I just couldn't see anyone that good at identifying noses. She must be given answers in advance.
Old 02-05-04, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This last episode has me leaning towards Curry as the Mole, but I still have no clue as to who the winner will be, or who the mole is??
Old 02-06-04, 12:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Winner: Dennis

Runner up: Angie

MOLE: Mark

I also believe that Tracey voted for Dennis last night, which makes me think it is Mark.
Old 02-06-04, 07:42 AM

Originally posted by nightwing82
Winner: Dennis

Runner up: Angie

MOLE: Mark

I also believe that Tracey voted for Dennis last night, which makes me think it is Mark.
you may be right, but that would also mean that Dennis would have had to pay attention and answer these questions right this whole game!

I'm thinking at some point, they all know who the Mole is, and it's just a matter of how many questions you get right (remembering the details), and even then maybe HOW FAST you answer them.

So it still leaves the possibility of Dennis being the Mole, with just everyone else also answering the questions with Dennis as the answer (just getting one more right than Tracey or answering them faster).

However, Mark did do a lot of Mole like activities in the last episode that he "may" think are subtly. Like trying to get them to vote on different noses, or the banana thing.
Old 02-06-04, 09:29 AM

I still say that
Spoiler:
# of minutes in 1 hr, 31 min = #91 on the Chicago Bulls:
Dennis Rodman is the mole.

Although Tracey voted for Rodman, i think she had some doubts and put some answers towards Angie. I think it's possible that both Angie and Mark know that Rodman is the mole. It'll be a matter of accuracy (and speed) next week.

Last edited by Darq; 02-06-04 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-07-04, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Mr. Cooper is obviously the mole. He screws up multiple challenges. He never looks shocked (as Angie did this week) at executions. He is an awful actor and the worst mole ever.

Spoiler:
That being said, the clue in the classroom game about 91 seconds=rodman's bulls number is a hell of a good catch. That is the first thing since ep. one that has made me doubt that Mark is the mole.
Old 02-07-04, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I always thought Angie was the Mole, but I haven't watched this in a while because I keep forgetting!

Does anyone know if ABC Family will repeat this like they did with the first one?
Old 02-11-04, 09:24 PM

Originally posted by Darq
I still say that
Spoiler:
# of minutes in 1 hr, 31 min = #91 on the Chicago Bulls:
Dennis Rodman is the mole.
I just started watching this week's episode. During the opening credits,
Spoiler:
They actually show Dennis Rodman in his Chicago Bulls #91 jersey. So, it seems like they WANTED you to know what his jersey number was.
Old 02-11-04, 11:05 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ehh, who cares, we'll find out next week........

but did anybody find the intro to be funnier and funnier each week?

It's always, "Stephen Baldwin, starring the usual suspect and celebrity mole, hawaii." Then Stephen said, "I'm the mole." Then WHAM, EXECUTED...... Followed by next celebrity, and he or she says,"I'm the mole." and WHAM EXECUTED...........
Old 02-12-04, 01:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Argh! They are making us wait another week before revealing who the mole is. I still think Angie is very moleish. Dennis is my second choice. Mark is working too hard to be a mole.
Old 02-12-04, 09:07 AM
Banned

The Washington DC Station did not even air this.
The showed a news special about health care.
Old 02-12-04, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
can anyone give a recap?

wasn't able to see the show like Exzavier00
Old 02-12-04, 03:08 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If Angie's not the mole then she got a gimme with that first question: "Is the Mole male or female?"

Unless of course Dennis Rodman isn't telling us something.
Old 02-12-04, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Recap for sinned and anyone else that missed the show:

They played two games.

Before the first game they were each given a briefcase and told not to open it.

For the first game Mark and Dennis were on a little boat that had four holes in it. Angie put on some scuba-like gear and walked the bottom of the harbor, tethered underneath the boat. On the water were 5 life preserver rings that had clues like "Celebrity Battles." Mark and Dennis had to guess the answer "Star Wars" and directly underneath each ring on the harbor floor were two chests. When they got the answer Angie had to pick the right chest: One had "Debuted in 1977" and the other "Debuted in 1979." Each correct chest had a $10,000 gold bar.

The other clues: "A Volkswagen's Existence" and "Feline Forest." They didn't get to the last two because the boat sank (the game ends if the boat sinks). Rodman was seen not putting his foot on the hole and Curry was actually adding water into the boat. Angie didn't do anythin moleish.

In the second game, they had one minute to look at a room with 27 pictures of past mole season contestants/hosts and games from the current season on 5 boards on a wall. After a minute of memorizing the picture arrangement they all had to leave the room, the pictures were taken down and the first person (Dennis, who was chosen the fastest) had a minute to put the pictures up as he remembered them. Mark was second to fix what he thought was wrong, and Angie was third (chosen last because she had the best memory). $2,000 for each correct pic.

Dennis only got 1 right, Mark got 9 more and Angie got 10 more for a total of $40,000. Inside each suitcase was the answers to the photo game printed on photographic paper. They developed the papers to check to see if any of the contestants opened the briefcase. If all 3 players kept theirs shut, then they would double the winnings to $80,000. Dennis was discovered to have opened his case (and only got 1 picture right!).

Then they took the quiz and that was it.

Last edited by rabbit77; 02-12-04 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-12-04, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 272 Likes on 171 Posts
Spoiler:
the chicago sun-times reported weeks ago that angie is the mole
Old 02-12-04, 05:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 272 Likes on 171 Posts
If you heard Rodman on Stern's radio show, you would have heard that his lack of effort on the show is simply because he didn't give a shit
Old 02-12-04, 09:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
thanks for the recap rabbit77! Hope the finale gets shown next week here in D.C.
Old 02-12-04, 10:36 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I think angie is the mole because supermodels generally like to have moles.

**I have no clue what I am talking about as I have never watched this show.
Old 02-13-04, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I just wish they would dump Celebrity Mole and bring back Anderson. Sigh..

The Mole was IMO, the best reality TV contest show in concept and execution. The first two seasons were awesome.

The problem to me with the celebrity part is that these people really don't seem to care. The money is not the issue. They are jus hanging out, getting camera time, making funny remarks. The exceptions like Corbin who is competitive, help the show a lot, but when he and Stephen Baldwin get voted off early, the show loses a lot.

And Rashad... please. The idea of the host being this cigar smoking and languishing guy... is not the same as Anderson. The show has removed a lot of the detailed intelligence that was required to play and win. Argh..

Okay.. sorry, venting over. I know they can't bring Anderson back since he is doing the CNN thing. I find it odd that I went from thinking this was one of my favorite shows of all time, to not caring who the mole really is.
Old 02-13-04, 11:32 AM

Originally posted by RandyC
I just wish they would dump Celebrity Mole and bring back Anderson. Sigh..

The Mole was IMO, the best reality TV contest show in concept and execution. The first two seasons were awesome.

The problem to me with the celebrity part is that these people really don't seem to care. The money is not the issue. They are jus hanging out, getting camera time, making funny remarks. The exceptions like Corbin who is competitive, help the show a lot, but when he and Stephen Baldwin get voted off early, the show loses a lot.

And Rashad... please. The idea of the host being this cigar smoking and languishing guy... is not the same as Anderson. The show has removed a lot of the detailed intelligence that was required to play and win. Argh..

Okay.. sorry, venting over. I know they can't bring Anderson back since he is doing the CNN thing. I find it odd that I went from thinking this was one of my favorite shows of all time, to not caring who the mole really is.

You've spoken for all of us true believers, RandyC. I got misty when they showed the picture of Coop in the picture memory game.

Darq, the jersey number is a great call. Also, (I'm sure this was mentioned at some point) but it seemed painfully obvious when the one challenge was to drink tequila and eat the worm. That was the first thing that made me think it was Rodman. And I agree that no way could Rodman be remembering all these details. I bet the producers thought he would be crazy and good for ratings so in orde to keep him around the show the longest, he had to be the Mole.
Old 02-13-04, 02:36 PM

Yeah.. i thought it was painfully obvious last episode when the clue was "Feline Forest" and Rodman yelled "Tiger!". He had an unbelievable number of light bulbs appearing over his head on that game.
Old 02-13-04, 02:43 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
I agree that regular "Mole" is better than "Celebrity Mole." But I'll admit that "Celebrity Mole 2" has been a lot better than "Celebrity Mole 1."
Old 02-13-04, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Much as I enjoyed the original "Mole," it's hard to get into the show when I really don't care that much for the the celebrities that are on it. If they are going to do another round of this show, couldn't they at least bring in a large group of people we don't know? That was more fun trying to figure out as the weeks went on. This watered down version with celebrities lacks the same intrigue. They don't need an all-paid expenses vacation. Or the money, for that matter. (Unless it's going to charity, which I haven't heard anything about?)

Anyway....I'd be a little disappointed if Rodman turned out to be the mole. He's been sticking out like a sore thumb the entire time and making it too obvious . I'm hoping he's just making himself seem so slippery and at times, unlikeable, to throw people off....
Old 02-18-04, 09:24 PM

wow, we couldn't have been more wrong (the voting above).

Kind of cool that Dennis won.

Guess we should have known, with the thinking of putting a "pretty woman" as the mole again, so it guarantees viewers each week.

Now I love how Corbin was yelling at Angie how she was the mole by the pool and she just started screaming "I hope, I HOPE, you answers the questions and say I'm the mole!!!!"
That probably threw him off.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.