Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Jessica Simpson on Letterman tonight...gets eaten!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-04, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordinarily, I wouldn't post about this, but I just saw a clip of this on Dave's site.

She's a guest and not singing and Nick is with her. Thankfully, he's in the far seat and she is showing off her "goods" to Dave.

Anyway, in the clip, she has Dave eat some edible cosmetic cream she's putting out right off of her hand and he gobbles it up along with some sprinkles she's added after getting Nick's permission.

I think based on what I saw, this appearance might interest the folks here, especially the Letterman fans.
Old 01-20-04, 06:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
She looked incredible last night. And she didn't do the old "i'm such a stupid blonde" routine like she has been the few shows i've seen her on lately, so it was a nice change of pace.

I really like Nick. The guy just seems like a normal guy that got lucky (granted with his looks). He doesn't seem to be the hollywood type and he has a sense of humor (not that he's funny, but he doesn't take things too seriously). Like when Letterman was ripping on the "product line" jessica had (how it was a good business venture). He laughed just as hard as everyone else. Like he tried to tell her that but she wouldn't listen.
Old 01-20-04, 07:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't believe I'm even posting in a thread about Nick and Jessica, but I have to agree with Joeboo835 here. I caught a few bits and pieces of their Newlyweds show on MTV here and there and Nick just seems like a genuinely cool guy. Cracks me up when he's teasing her for being stupid.
Old 01-20-04, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
pics?
Old 01-20-04, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea Nick is the kind of guy I think I could hang out with. He's really cool. He's on the Dan Patrick show quite a bit and seems like he's really down to earth. I guess his high horse stardom is over and he's just reaping it in now
Old 01-21-04, 06:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 383 Likes on 244 Posts
Who is Jessica Simpson?
Old 01-21-04, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barts older sister