Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Third Watch -- HELP!!

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Third Watch -- HELP!!

Old 01-17-04, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Third Watch -- HELP!!

So...last nite I wasn't home and set my VCR to tape Ed & Third Watch. Realizing NBC has their own time zone, I set the timer to begin taping at 8:50.

Unfortunately, the tape only had 2:00 left on it, dammit.

So, i'm hoping some kind TV Talker could let me know what happened right after Sgt. Cruz & Bosco find Kim's car.

Oh...by the way, it was yet another great episode.
Old 01-18-04, 06:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll help you out.

Cruz and Bosco call for all units to come out, they find Kim's ID. Kim continues to run from the phony cops while ex-husband/fireman starts to get worried. He sees all of the cops take off and asks Sully what the deal is. They tell ex-hub/fireman/boyfriend that they found the 'phony' cops and they rush off to the scene.

Cruz and Bosco continue to go around the block looking for Kim. Kim is on the other side of the block (very stressful), running away from the fake cops. One of them pulls a gun and fires at her, but she turns the corner and is okay. Cruz and Bosco hear firing and finally see Kim. Kim ducks behind the off-duty car that cruz and bosco have. Bosco asks Kim if those cops are THE fake cops, and Kim says yes. Bosco says 'are you sure'?, because there are a lot of cops out tonight. Kim says that it's them.

A shootout begins. Sully and The new woman cop/Nia long arrive and give cover to bosco who starts flanking the fake cops.

At this point the weaker of the two 'phony' cops, says he wants to get out of there. The leader tells him he'll shoot him himself if he does. As Bosco gets closer, the weaker cop runs away, but his 'Partner' shoots him in the back! After he does this, the leader goes over to the partner that he shot as bosco and cruz descend on him.

The phony cop now tries to convince bosco and cruz that they (the fake cops) thought that THEY (bosco-cruz) were the fake cops. Bosco starts to look worried. Cruz asks the fake cop if they had a '46' or something. The cop says 'uh, hang on' and reaches for his gun. Bosco shoots it away. Bosco says 'wrong answer' and Cruz tells the cop that he made a mistake. A 46 is a birthday.

As ex-hub/fireman approaches with the other cops on the scene, kim tells him that she wants to tell everyone that they're seeing each other again. Even their kid.

Another good ep. Last weeks was great as well.
Old 01-18-04, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Excellent summary, except '46' is related to vacation time.

I was a little surprised the real cops were giving the fake cops so much benefit of the doubt as it was clear they had fired at Kim, for which there is no good explanation.

But it was a good show. Good to see some real action instead of them all bitching at one another.
Old 01-18-04, 11:13 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally posted by OldDude
But it was a good show. Good to see some real action instead of them all bitching at one another.

And another reason that I liked the ep was the absence of Faith and Fred and all of their ongoing drama.