Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The final 8 simple rules 10/7

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-03, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The final 8 simple rules 10/7

However, it is, the final episode to me, entitled donny goes awol, to me was not very funny. since I think it mostly centered around donny oversees and bridget. I didnt see much of bridget or kerry that we have saw in other episodes. it was a lackluster episode. I didnt think ritter had very funny lines at all. it was milding intertaing. giving the fact that using a toilet brush to attack a person in your house is funny and gross.

many other people my find this to be good or share my view on this, personally, i enjoyed the second episode rather then the final completed episode.nice tribute at the end.

the only question remains, for those of us who taped the final episode will get to relive the magic that was simple rules. I am dreading that since they showd the final episodes, those of you who didnt tape them when they aired,will they air again on tv,or just be a one time deal. there is no doubt, i think they will show season 1 again, but i'm iffy if they will sow the final episodes of season 2 again. only time will tell.
Old 10-09-03, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dvd. dvd my brotha
Old 10-10-03, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

i definitely had some major tears going in that farewell at the end.. that got to me big time..
Old 10-10-03, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm really going to miss this show. without Ritter it just won't seem right to watch.
Old 10-10-03, 03:43 PM
Suspended

For one thing they aren't the final episodes of Season 2 and of course they would show the episodes in re runs..........I mean DUH!
Old 10-10-03, 07:25 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
very sad moment, John Ritter really did have the comic timing down pat

Glad Bridget straightened her hair, she looks hotter

Im intrigued to see how the season pans out. Other shows have lost a main character and continued on ok
Old 10-11-03, 02:03 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Tuesday was the day of election primaries in my area, as well as the "final" election for Raleigh mayor. Being that the local stations have the need to be "the best" and one-up the other news stations, my local ABC affiliate (WTVD) felt that they needed to break in during this show to declare a winner in the Raleigh mayor race. Now, they could have EASILY just did this during a commercial break. But no....they had to BREAK IN during the middle of the show. It was only about 30 seconds long, but completely unnecessary. If it had been any other show that came on that night, I would have just said "F**king TVD" and went on about my business. But this was the final work of a great performer...and they had the audacity to snub their nose at him and his fans. I wrote a mean email to them, which of course, I havent received a reply for...though thats probably good since I work for one of those other news stations