Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

what time/channel does Cheaters air in Detroit now?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-03, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for the last couple of weeks it hasn't been on or I just haven't seen it. it used to air on WADL channel 14 on Comcast. did this move to a diff. network?
Old 10-04-03, 11:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't watch this show, but according to my TiVo channel guide, it airs on Channel 20 (WB) 2 am on Tuesday 10/7 (Monday night). Also 5 am on 10/11, and 2 am on 10/14.

It also airs on WADL Channel 38 on 10/12 at midnight.
Old 10-05-03, 01:05 AM

God bless "Cheaters".

So, did "Joey Greco" survive his tragic "stabbing" incident in last year's cliffhanger, or did he "pass on", making room for the return of the greatest television host of all time--"Tommy Grand"?

Talk to me, Gomez.
Old 10-05-03, 12:33 PM

I used to watch this on WADL Detroit at 12:00 a.m. Sat. night but it doesn't seem to air anymore. has the new season started yet?
Old 10-06-03, 10:36 AM

Originally posted by Virex
God bless "Cheaters".

So, did "Joey Greco" survive his tragic "stabbing" incident in last year's cliffhanger, or did he "pass on", making room for the return of the greatest television host of all time--"Tommy Grand"?

Talk to me, Gomez.
Well, my question was answered for me last night with the return of none other than. . . Joey Greco--who even went so far as to thank everybody who "wished him well" or some such thing.

I love you, Tommy Grand--you'll always be the "real" host of Cheaters to me.
Old 10-06-03, 10:50 AM

Originally posted by Virex
Well, my question was answered for me last night with the return of none other than. . . Joey Greco--who even went so far as to thank everybody who "wished him well" or some such thing.

I love you, Tommy Grand--you'll always be the "real" host of Cheaters to me.
can you tell me the names of any of the people from this ep? I haven't seen cheaters for a few weeks and I'm hoping the one that airs tonight for me is the 1st new one.
Old 10-06-03, 01:02 PM

Originally posted by ChrisHicks
can you tell me the names of any of the people from this ep? I haven't seen cheaters for a few weeks and I'm hoping the one that airs tonight for me is the 1st new one.
Don't remember any of the names, but the first little story was about some German woman who was checking on her husband, who turned out to be cheating on her with some tiny blonde girl, who he also peeped on after he left her place. The German wife maced her husband during their confrontation--good stuff.

The second part had to do with a cute lesbian bartender who wanted to keep tabs on her unemployed live-in lover, who, of course, turned out to be cheating with some muscle-bound macho dude. During the confrontation, the bartender attacked the guy, who then fell into the pond that he and the cheater were hanging around by. Other highlights included Mr. Macho bum-rushing the assorted cameras--"get them camera's out of my ****in' face!"

I suppose, since the "stabbing" incident, that each episode is required to feature at least one person falling into a body of water at some point.

Cheaters--my guiltiest pleasure.