I have never seen either shows
0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Roswell vs Smallville

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-03, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roswell vs Smallville

Which Do You Like Better? Roswell or Smallville - both about the same things...aliens..

I like both shows but Roswell will always go down as my favorite.

Fave All Time Show - Roswell
Fave Current Show on air - Smallville
Old 10-02-03, 02:58 AM

I watched Roswell on a regular basis for their first season and here and there for the season. However, I stopped watching for their third b/c the stories were getting dull and didn't keep my interest.

With Smallville, I've been watching it since day one. However, it was kind of rough and tough to seat thru with the villain-of-a-week episdoes but it's gotten better than. However, it's was pretty cool to wathc how Clark's powers were being developed.

The writers and producers are doing a good job to keep the story fresh and in-line with the Superman mythology. After watching the preimere of Season 3, the characters have grown-up and I'm looking for to see where this season takes us.

-bruce
Old 10-03-03, 07:02 PM

/\
Old 10-03-03, 07:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The writing on the first season of Roswell was excellent. The second season was decent at best. The third season seemed like UPN wanted to kill the show, especially after they brought back Wolf Lake to run in the 9pm wednesday slot after Enterprise. Roswell could have easily stepped into that time slot and could have done very well.
Old 10-04-03, 04:58 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
I loved the first 2 seasons of Roswell (when it was on the WB), but when it moved to UPN its third season, I thouht it lost all direction. I still watched, but felt the first 2 seasons were awesome! That said, I'll take Roswell over Smallville (thus far).
Old 10-04-03, 07:16 PM

Wow its like at A tie..I thought there were more Smallville fans on here then Roswell. I think that both shows are unique in different ways. They are both good and the storylines for each are great. I am just a little more attached to Roswell than Smallville because Roswell didn't have Freak of the weeks and it also dealed with not 1 but 3 aliens and there is a special group of people who only know the secret. I guess that is what drew me to the show, you felt you were apart of this "special group"
Old 10-06-03, 09:17 PM

/\