TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Jag 9/26

Old 09-26-03, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jag 9/26

not bad
thought the tribute to Trevor Goddard was nice
Old 09-26-03, 10:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not sure how I feel about the yet still continuing issues between Mac and Harm. I kind of wish they would get together. Perhaps the writers feel that would end the series. But getting a little tired of the getting close then stopping thing....

Agree the tribute at the end was a nice touch...
Old 09-27-03, 02:18 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: Lounging on the beach in L.A., frappucino in hand...
Originally posted by Sdallnct
I'm not sure how I feel about the yet still continuing issues between Mac and Harm. I kind of wish they would get together. Perhaps the writers feel that would end the series. But getting a little tired of the getting close then stopping thing....

Agree the tribute at the end was a nice touch...
ITA about Harm and Mac, I'm starting to feel personally strung along plus some bits are too repetitious, ie the "are we or aren't we" talk, I mean HOW MANY TIMES can they have that conversation??? Gahhhh... that scene in the hotel room with Mac on the bed was waaaaayyyy overdone, I was like, FOR PETE'S SAKE this is turning into a soap opera, and I'm not appeased by what Mac said at the very end of the show, I'm thinking they're going to keep stringing us along...

That tribute at the end, that was very well done and a complete surprise, and what an excellent choice for a goodbye scene, more touching than I would've expected... makes me miss that gorgeous Aussie accent all over again...
Old 09-27-03, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

mikehunt,

what happened to trevor goddard (besides the obvious)?

Did Bud's wife leave the show? Or was she just not in the credits since they werent even in the episode? I missed most of last season because I was watching American Idol or some stupid show like that. Now I have to record StarGate to watch Jag. Blah.

{She (buds wife) and the Admiral came here to Ft hood to sign autographs awhile back, so we got some for my son. }
Old 09-27-03, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by IdgIe49
Did Bud's wife leave the show? Or was she just not in the credits since they werent even in the episode?
I think I read somewhere that she will still be in the show, but not nearly as often. More guest shots than anything.

to the Goddard tribute.
Old 09-27-03, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by shoppingbear
ITA about Harm and Mac, I'm starting to feel personally strung along plus some bits are too repetitious, ie the "are we or aren't we" talk, I mean HOW MANY TIMES can they have that conversation??? Gahhhh... that scene in the hotel room with Mac on the bed was waaaaayyyy overdone, I was like, FOR PETE'S SAKE this is turning into a soap opera, and I'm not appeased by what Mac said at the very end of the show, I'm thinking they're going to keep stringing us along...

That tribute at the end, that was very well done and a complete surprise, and what an excellent choice for a goodbye scene, more touching than I would've expected... makes me miss that gorgeous Aussie accent all over again...
Well said...I think I was struggling with the words. But "strung along" is how I feel as well.

I get the feeling the writers think if they let them get together it will it will turn into a "Friends" or something. But really, I think it could work. It is not like they would have to be "in bed" in every show (heck it seems like they share a bed in about ever 6-7 shows anyway).
Old 09-27-03, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
I think it was an overdose

Originally posted by IdgIe49
mikehunt,

what happened to trevor goddard (besides the obvious)?

Did Bud's wife leave the show? Or was she just not in the credits since they werent even in the episode? I missed most of last season because I was watching American Idol or some stupid show like that. Now I have to record StarGate to watch Jag. Blah.

{She (buds wife) and the Admiral came here to Ft hood to sign autographs awhile back, so we got some for my son. }