Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Temptation Island --- Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-02, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Temptation Island 2 - tonights episode

my husband heard a commercial for tonights show, something about a couple breaking the rules, and they stop the show. Anyone know anything about this? I cant find anything, online, about it?
Old 01-24-02, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 618 Likes on 497 Posts
This show is great. So much better than the first one.
Old 01-24-02, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

thanks for the help Red Dog
Old 01-24-02, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DOH! A spoiler would've been nice, considering the show isn't on until later tonight...

Old 01-24-02, 01:42 PM

WOW oh yeah, I really enjoy watching prostitution on television. Hhmmm remember back in the good ole days where if you took money for sex you got arrested for it, but thanks to the advent of the TV its all ok. Well im out to buy some crack and women

Peace
Old 01-24-02, 02:41 PM

Originally posted by Kaffe_02
WOW oh yeah, I really enjoy watching prostitution on television. Hhmmm remember back in the good ole days where if you took money for sex you got arrested for it, but thanks to the advent of the TV its all ok. Well im out to buy some crack and women

Peace
No, you apparently just enjoy clicking on the links to topics about it.
Old 01-24-02, 03:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by immortal_zeus
DOH! A spoiler would've been nice, considering the show isn't on until later tonight...

y use a spoiler when its in the commercial?
Old 01-24-02, 03:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by IdgIe49

y use a spoiler when its in the commercial?
My apologies...I haven't seen the commercial.

Old 01-25-02, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

man! just writing letters? WHOOP TEEE DOOOOO.......... she didnt even get in trouble!
Old 01-25-02, 09:20 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Anything worth recapping from last night's episode? I forgot about watching it last night.
Old 01-25-02, 09:22 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by IdgIe49
man! just writing letters? WHOOP TEEE DOOOOO.......... she didnt even get in trouble!

I like how they had Mark do recon on it though.
Old 01-25-02, 10:38 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Patman
Anything worth recapping from last night's episode? I forgot about watching it last night.
just a lot of kissing -

the camera caught Shannon writing letters to her boyfriend, and then the producer??? had mark go to the latrines and try to find their hiding places. which were underneath the sink, inside the cabinet, on the pipes. they were from Shannon though. I dont think the guy ever left any. all he did was take them out and read them.

one of the girls came back from her date and brought her date to her room, was making out, and another girl saw, went and got rossi and showed him too.
Old 01-25-02, 12:41 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

Yeah, they made such a big deal out the letter writing, but then didn't confront them about it. Grrrr.
Old 01-25-02, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Geez, I HATE Shannon....freakin' whiny biatch. They should have kicked her ass for leaving letters for John.

Tommy looked like he was about to kill somebody after he saw Nikkole and Tommy NY (although I don't think he could tell it was Tommy NY) making out.

Edmundo was funny..."nobody likes to see their chick getting played" or something like that.

Catherine has some issues....she can't seem to decide between Brian and Rossi....I kinda feel bad for Rossi ( I can't believe I said that), but I have a feeling she's going to take Brian on her final date.

It was good to see Ali FINALLY go on a date. I think that was his first date ever (on the show). I was beginning to feel sorry for the guy.

Old 01-26-02, 09:38 PM

Originally posted by G. Noel Gross
Yeah, they made such a big deal out the letter writing, but then didn't confront them about it. Grrrr.
I agree with the statement, They get you all hyped up, Rushed home to see the episode and all I got was a bunch of crap!!.
Old 02-01-02, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk God

Temptation Island 2 - 1/31

Tommy had the surprises last night. First it looks he got freaky with Kristen. Then he pulled a total surprise and picked Katie for his final date. I was thrilled with that since I think she was the hottest of the single girls and she has had little to no airtime. It will be interesting to see how that goes since they have not gone out before.
Old 02-01-02, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

No, I'm pretty sure Tommy's gone out with Katie before...besides, I'm pretty sure that you have to have gone out with the person before to pick them for your final date.

Who do you guys think the girls will pick for their final dates?

Catherine - my gut tells me that she'll go with Rossi because Brian pissed her off a little bit...but I still think she'll go with Brian because she's lusts after him.

Nikkole - no brainer. Tommy NY.

Kelley - hopefully she'll pick Ali...cause that other dude...the marketing guy....he's a frickin' player. Besides, Ali has pretty much been "the fun guy" who never got to go on any dates and just had fun...until Kelly finally went out with him.

BiatchShannon - who cares! Frickin' whiny biatch! Nah, I think she'll pick Kevin....the windsurfer dude.

Old 02-01-02, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by immortal_zeus
No, I'm pretty sure Tommy's gone out with Katie before...besides, I'm pretty sure that you have to have gone out with the person before to pick them for your final date.

Who do you guys think the girls will pick for their final dates?

Catherine - my gut tells me that she'll go with Rossi because Brian pissed her off a little bit...but I still think she'll go with Brian because she's lusts after him.

Nikkole - no brainer. Tommy NY.

Kelley - hopefully she'll pick Ali...cause that other dude...the marketing guy....he's a frickin' player. Besides, Ali has pretty much been "the fun guy" who never got to go on any dates and just had fun...until Kelly finally went out with him.

BiatchShannon - who cares! Frickin' whiny biatch! Nah, I think she'll pick Kevin....the windsurfer dude.

Katie never went out with Tommy. Acc'd to the episode guides on fox.com, she has only been on one official date and that was with Tony, who isn't even there anymore. Remember how she had 2 blocks against her in the beginning. I think they got rid of that having-to-date-before requirement (especially since they brought back singles who were dismissed from the start).

I agree with you about the ladies' picks, especially Shannon. I would love to be in Ali's shoes. Kelly is a hottie and judging from the previews, Ali must go pretty far with her.
Old 02-01-02, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Red Dog

Katie never went out with Tommy. Acc'd to the episode guides on fox.com, she has only been on one official date and that was with Tony, who isn't even there anymore. Remember how she had 2 blocks against her in the beginning. I think they got rid of that having-to-date-before requirement (especially since they brought back singles who were dismissed from the start).
Oh, okay. My bad. I remembered that she had gone out on a date, but I couldn't remember who with...so I just assumed it was Tommy since he picked her for his final date.

Old 02-01-02, 06:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Spoiler:
Re: Outcome
Spoiler:
One of teh couples you see in the Girl's Choice/Male parings becomes a new couple. She leaves her BF that she went to the island with. They live in SoCal and were on the Radio. She said she had a "New BF" and couldn't say who it was. I think it was Shannon, but I could be wrong...I was waking up to it and may have missed the right girl's name since I don't watch the show...
Old 02-08-02, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk God

Temptation Island - 2/7

Interesting episode. Looks like Tommy just wants this thing to end so he can get to the final talk with Nikkole.

I am still drooling over Kelley in that yellow bikini. Wow!

In the preview for the season finale, they said that there will be a break-up. Who is your money on? Edmundo and Kat seem to be favorite to break-up, but I'll go with the dark horse: Kelley and Mark.
Old 02-08-02, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Damn, forgot to watch my weekly dose of T-n-A again!
Old 02-08-02, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I also think that Edmundo and Catherine are the obvious choice. Kelly and Mark are the darkhorse though.

A big reason that I don't think it will be Kelly and Mark though is because they live together. Maybe if they didn't live together, but the effect of a breakup probably aren't worth it.

I tried to get into this season, but it wasn't as good as last season. They seemed to spend an awful lot of time at the girl's camp, and they were too nonchalant about cheating.
Old 02-08-02, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

After watching the 1st T.I., its obvious that most of these couples aren't too bothered by their significant other's escapades (as long as they get to have some of their own). I mean, explain to me how Shannon (from the first season) was in love with her final date, yet turns around and excepts a marriage proposal from her boyfriend the next day. After everything that went on in the first season, and nobody broke up. Just doesn't add up.

IMO, it will be Tommy and Nikkole who split up. Catherine and Edmundo are both complete morons, and thus perfect for each other. They probably realize this, so they'll probably survive.

As for the other two couples, they'll probaly stay together too.
Old 02-14-02, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Temptation Island 2 (2/14/02 - SEASON FINALE)

I correctly predicted who the girls would pick for their final dates.

Anyway, the season finale is tonight....be sure to tune in. What great Valentine's Day programming.

Spoiler from last week's preview:
Spoiler:
One couple will break up tonight. My money is on Tommy and Nikkole.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.