Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Paradise Hotel Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-03, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Geez, could Holly be more stupid? She let Melanie back on the show (you have to know that she knows that Melanie is going to hit on Scott). And Beau is back!
Old 09-08-03, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really don't like the whole 'voting 2 people back on' thing. It's simply not fair to the ones who have made it this far.

This show has to be scripted. No one can be as delusional, schizo, self-loathing, and down right rude as Zack, Toni, Amy, and the others are showing themselves to be. Thankfully, Keith, Tara, Dave, & Charla are showing some class and intelligence.

Desiree's nothing but a sheep. Holly only voted for Melanie to keep Scott in her bed. Only, it just might take him out. I'd laugh my butt off if Scott picks Mel over Holly.

As soon as the fantastic four is gone, I'm gone. You know Keith, Tara, Charla, and Dave will get kicked off, and probably in that order in the next 2 eps. And there's no way I could watch 2 more weeks of this show without those 4.

And,

Zack is definitely the biggest fool in primetyme.
Old 09-09-03, 12:10 AM
Suspended

I can't stand this show anymore....but I cannot stop watching it. Thankfully there is only 2 weeks left. Jesus christ, my highschool wasnt this bad with cliques like this show with ADULTS is. The sad thing is that people like Zack & Toni have apparently seen the tapes and still act the way they do. Do they not see how they are being portrayed??? This show sucks major ass & I'm an complete idiot for watching it this season. Its like being addicted to crack....I just cant stop!!
Old 09-09-03, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by MJKTool
I can't stand this show anymore....but I cannot stop watching it. Thankfully there is only 2 weeks left. Jesus christ, my highschool wasnt this bad with cliques like this show with ADULTS is. The sad thing is that people like Zack & Toni have apparently seen the tapes and still act the way they do. Do they not see how they are being portrayed??? This show sucks major ass & I'm an complete idiot for watching it this season. Its like being addicted to crack....I just cant stop!!

I hear ya, my g/f is the dealer. At first she gave me a taste, I'd walk by and ask her what she was watching. Then I got a larger sample, sit down with her for a couple minutes and say "That's stupid". Now after about 3 weeks I'm a full blown addict. I watching it all the time now. This show is so bad for you. Half the show is clips from the previous 4 episodes and yet I still watch. It's gonna be a helluva withdrawal. I'll probably relapse when they have a reunion show.
Old 09-09-03, 07:42 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I thought Holly looked delicious in whatever she was wearing on last night's show. Too bad she's turned into a small-time basketcase with Melanie in the mix now.
Old 09-09-03, 07:43 AM
DVD Talk Hero

This show is the true junk food of TV. You know it's bad for you, but you eat it up anyway.
Old 09-09-03, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 617 Likes on 496 Posts
I F-ed up my recording of this. I see that Melanie and Beau got picked - how the heck did that happen?

I finally got a change to see the 2 episodes from last week and Zack must be the biggest a-hole on the planet. Then again, Amy might have to get that title since she actually finds him attractive and desirable.
Old 09-09-03, 09:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
I didn't get a chance to record this either - so Beau and Melanie are back? Great. I guess the run of the Fab Four will be over if Tom and Desiree continue to be assclowns. Maybe the Four can bring Holly over to their side - I wonder if there is a chance...Then it would be five on five, correct?
Old 09-09-03, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I think the "Ultimate Prize" is a month with Toni yelling "Game On!" at you and giving you the bug eyes.
Old 09-09-03, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Amy and Zack are just total a$$es! I can't believe Amy's lil breakfast speech. I guess America is on Amy's side?

Desiree and Tom are just sheep. Wait, is Tom still on the show? He's so freaking lame they don't even show him!
Old 09-09-03, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk God

So I assume then that Scott, Tom, Amy, Holly, and Desiree (did I miss one?) all voted as a block to bring Beau and Melanie back?
Old 09-09-03, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Votes for Beau: Amy, Holly, Desiree
Votes for Andon: Charla, Tara (how did Andon bamboozle them? the expression on Dave's face said it all)

So Beau was voted on with a 3-2 vote.

Votes for Melanie: Tom, Scott
Votes for Kavita: Dave, Keith

So the vote was tied, so then in true Paradise Hotel fashion, that let the women vote:

Votes for Melanie: Desiree, Amy, Holly
Votes for Kavita: Charla, Tara

So that's how Melanie was voted back on.
Old 09-09-03, 11:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman

Votes for Andon: Charla, Tara (how did Andon bamboozle them? the expression on Dave's face said it all)

WTF? I guess they really trying to sell that Barbie image.
Old 09-09-03, 12:44 PM
Banned

I'm curious as to why Tom voted the way he did, that ingrate.
Old 09-09-03, 01:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 193 Likes on 166 Posts
I just lost a lot of sympathy for these 2 for how they voted? Their choices showed a complete lack of intellgence on their parts.
Old 09-09-03, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The Barbie group (Charla, Tara, Dave, and Keith) are toast now, as they are completely outnumbered. Their only chance is if the PH producers decide to return to the old format of having the 6 girls choosing their roommates, so that they can pair up, and force the other group to squeeze one of their own out.
Old 09-09-03, 01:42 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by ~~ PAL ~~
The Barbie group (Charla, Tara, Dave, and Keith) are toast now, as they are completely outnumbered. Their only chance is if the PH producers decide to return to the old format of having the 6 girls choosing their roommates, so that they can pair up, and force the other group to squeeze one of their own out.

Yeah - theoretically, they could go back to 'freedom of choice' with no immunity. As long as Tara/Keith and Dave/Charla keep picking their respective partner, they should be able to survive for another round or two. I'm sure the producers will try to fix it so the final 8 are:

Tara/Charla/Dave/Keith vs Amy/Beau/Scott/Melanie (or Desiree)
Old 09-09-03, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Hahahahahaha:

This is funny...in a pathetic way:

http://www.azsidewinders.com/tryouts.html
Old 09-09-03, 06:51 PM
Suspended

Hahahahahaha:

This is funny...in a pathetic way:

http://www.azsidewinders.com/tryouts.html
"The Rattlers organization is well aware of the fact that a great number of you dislike a certain former member. There is no need to further reiterate these feelings."

I take it this is regarding Amy?
Old 09-10-03, 02:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by MJKTool
"The Rattlers organization is well aware of the fact that a great number of you dislike a certain former member. There is no need to further reiterate these feelings."

I take it this is regarding Amy?
NO!

Do you live in the real world or something? In Amy World, everybody love and adore her, and would want nothing more than to see her go all the way. How can America not love someone as intelligent and fun-loving as her?
Old 09-10-03, 02:19 PM
Suspended

Can you buy tickets for Amy World through Ticketmaster by any chance?
Old 09-10-03, 03:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I'm sure those tickets would have a $25 surcharge on them to keep Zack on track for lawyer schooling...
Old 09-10-03, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Can someone please give me a rundown on what happened tonight. My freakin' PVR f 'd up on me and didn't record the show. Anyone have it in digital format by chance?
Old 09-10-03, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

All I know is that Desiree is seriously deluded.

Melanie and Beau got to choose their roommate. Beau went for Amy, and Melanie (in an attempt to break up Charla and Tara) went for Keith. Then Holly went for Scott, and Desiree went for Tom, and so did Tara, and Charla went for Dave. Tom made a tearful decision that blew up in Desiree's face as he picked Tara to room with this week.

Dave got miffed by Desiree for using "retarded" to describe some of his actions. It was pretty ugly and stupid.

Then I didn't watch the rest of it, so hopefully someone can fill in the last part where 2 guys and 2 girls go on some little trip together.
Old 09-10-03, 10:29 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wouldn't it be funny if the final 2 had to get married to Toni in order to "win" the grand prize? that would make way for Fox's next crappy reality show. it could be a reality version of Three's Not Company

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.