Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

MTV Road Rules: South Pacific

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-03, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
They show Donell dancing around in their "mission" in the preview for next week, and were very coy in editing that preview on whether Abram is around or not.

I think they'll let both stay, but with the proviso that the next physical altercation will get them booted.
Old 07-01-03, 01:14 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think they let both of them stay. I'm pretty sure there was some previews for later on that aired previously, but I could be wrong.

I would be really surprised if they kicked Abram off, he was provoked and is always provoked. Donell throws some punches too, so if Abram gets kicked off they better give Donnell the boot too. I don't like that guy.
Old 07-01-03, 01:52 PM
Suspended

Donell is an idiot and deserved to get his ass kicked.
Old 07-01-03, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Donell wasn't talking all that smack when Abram was pushing his fat loaded butt up all them steps in last week's mission, was he?
Old 07-01-03, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Abram will be gone. By the preview for next week you can tell he is.
Old 07-07-03, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

There goes the redneck from Montana!
Old 07-07-03, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
I finally saw some of these episodes over the weekend and all I can say is that, Donnell you are big freaking bitch of a man.

wow, actually like the girls in this one - that hasn't happened in a while.
Old 07-07-03, 09:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by Patman
Cara reminds me of a young Carla Gugino (Spy mom of Spy Kids fame)
My thought exactly the minute I started watching the show.

Mary Beth doesn't seem so bad either. She and Christina both seem kind of cool.
Old 07-07-03, 09:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I did not need to see the nut sacks on display! Ewww...
Old 07-08-03, 12:20 AM
Suspended

One of if not the most disturbing Real World/Road Rules episode ever. Man, I think the producers planned this one so they can see bitch ass girlie man, aka donnell, shake his lard ass. Very very disturbing.
Old 07-08-03, 12:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by FuzzyBallz
One of if not the most disturbing Real World/Road Rules episode ever. Man, I think the producers planned this one so they can see bitch ass girlie man, aka donnell, shake his lard ass. Very very disturbing.
Apparently, he shakes it later on because they do some kinda swim meet where he has to put on a speedo. Blecccch!!
Old 07-08-03, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
What really angered me about this episode were the dumb girls saying "Donnell, im proud of you...blah blah, we love you donnell".
He deserved what he got and should have received more! He hit back too, but I guess that was self defense since he never provoked that "redneck". Donnell was much more insidious that Abe, but D was able to veil his racism by just skirting the issue, but clearly saying things that would be found to be racist, but in a "funny" way. I hate that tub of lard!
Old 07-08-03, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Donell's going down as one of the most hated Road Rulers yet!
Old 07-08-03, 11:25 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I can't really believe they kicked off Abram. I missed the first five minutes of last night's show so I don't know all what was said (but hey, it's MTV I'll have at least five chances to see it before the next show airs). Donell is so irritating, I think the other castmates might resent him later on for being a part of Abram leaving. He was really pissing me off last night when he kept justifying to himself and the others why it was good for Abram to be gone..."he wouldn't have liked it." Stupid fat kid - nobody wants your body and nobdoy wants to listen to you talk all the time.
Old 07-08-03, 01:26 PM
Suspended

If anything good happened from Abram leaving was to see that short, fat, tub of lard get his ass kicked!!
Old 07-08-03, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

yeah I find it funny that Donell and those two girls really think "he was the bigger man" and should be proud of himself.

I think the producers initially "hoped" to plan to show the tape to show how much of an arse Donell was being. (they showed the whole video, I'm sure). But when they reacted as they did, the two girls, the producers edited it to just show Abram exploding.
So yeah they had to kick him off had no choice.

But usually in past Road Rules/Real World when someone gets kicked off, it's usually them being the arse/instigator.
This is the first time I remember where it truely really was the other way around.
And Donell and crew are blinded by it. A couple of them had the inkling and knew.
It just really makes them look poor, and I'm sure their after-show reaction (now) by others will not be too fond.
Old 07-08-03, 01:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I was cracking up when Donnel was going off AFTER the fight, "You don't how bad I want to go down there and kick his ass!". Dude you had your chance, you got punked, just be glad you're still on the show.

What a joke.
Old 07-08-03, 02:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yeah, he was saying how much he would beat Abe's ass after he left the room. Abe was owning him in the fight. Donnel threw like one week punch and Abe hit him like 4 or 5 times.
Old 07-08-03, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Blaster1
Yeah, he was saying how much he would beat Abe's ass after he left the room. Abe was owning him in the fight. Donnel threw like one week punch and Abe hit him like 4 or 5 times.
I even think that Donnel's punch missed or was just pretty weak compared to Abram's where you could hear the fat ripple.
Old 07-08-03, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
Hmm, I just read this on TSG:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/roadrules1.html

Donnell is such a hypocrite. Fatboy needs to go down.
Old 07-08-03, 07:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I just can't see him in a dysfunctional relationship.
Old 07-08-03, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
donnel is an idiot, i would have thrown his ass out the window if it was me, but on the other hand i wouldnt have let him get me to the point of losing my anger like the dude from montana did

And Cara can yell and bitch at me anyday of the week
Old 07-08-03, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I can understand the need to bring in an instigator type to the show, but Donell is just repugnant in human terms.
Old 07-09-03, 02:28 AM
Suspended

See, now that you guys mention it, I think the producers are trying to turn lard ass into the most hated road ruler ever, thinking more people will tune into watch when he'll get his ass kick off. Man, I swear those two white chicks are actors. They fscking cried like they lost their mom or something when they watched the tape? WTF? And Dave... man, that's POS should've been kick off along w/ Abe if anything, 'cause he was there during the fight, but said nothing afterward to defend Abe, and went on to saying how he agrees w/ the producers that Abe got kick off. Man, STFU, you POS. Can you believe this selfish shed head forgot all about how Abe saved his stupid ass from the grave? Some people...

Well, you all know which team's gonna win the road rules vs. real world challenge this year.
Old 07-09-03, 01:32 PM

FuzzyBallz- To be fair to Dave, remember that this show is heavily edited. So he may have said something in support of Abe. But, I agreed with Dave's sentiment. I understand why Abe beat him up, but beating him leaves them no alternative but have him leave the show. Abe has other things that should be on his piority list besides starring on a reality TV show.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.