TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Crossover Buffy/Angel question?

Old 05-26-03, 11:31 AM

Crossover Buffy/Angel question?

Does any one know where I can find a list of what Buffy episodes crossover with Angel, or do I just need to watch one episode of buffy starting in season 4, and then one episode of Angel season 1 for the rest of the series. Any help would be great. I don't want to ruin anything more than I already did reading articles.
Old 05-26-03, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Hero

This really should be in a FAQ. It's difficult to search for, and without exaggeration, this is easily the 10th thread solely asking this question.

Anyway, the quick answer is to alterate episodes. Watch Buffy 4.01 followed by Angel 1.01. It's how they originally aired (back-to-back on Tuesday nights), and it's how the cross-overs pan out.

das
Old 05-26-03, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That much disc-swapping can be annoying. Honestly, each show is well-written enough that they are basically self-sufficient. You can safely watch the whole Buffy season and then the whole Angel season. There might be some plot spoilage, but nothing significant enough to deter enjoyment of either show.
Old 05-26-03, 04:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
The crossover episodes are 3, 8 and 19.