TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor 4/10/03

Old 04-10-03, 07:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Survivor 4/10/03

Tonight it looks like one of the challenges will be the bug eating contest !

(Don't forget next week is the review show)
Old 04-10-03, 10:46 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I've missed the last 3-4 episodes...I will have to tune in and see what is going on tonight...
Old 04-10-03, 10:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The "Fear Factor" version of Survivor

I really liked the twist that they had when they had the loved ones eat the bugs.
Old 04-10-03, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Who could forget that psycho woman commanding her husband to eat the nasty bugs in order for the hubby to stay with the tribe for a day.
Old 04-10-03, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Not very surprising that Skeletor had grasshopper stuck in her teeth.

VOTE HEIDI OFF, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!
Old 04-10-03, 07:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I take back anything positive I ever said about Heidi...holy hideous batman!!! What a skank....

Deena and Rob bother me greatly....it will be interesting to see who gets booted...
Old 04-10-03, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Heidi was never any good. The moment she got on the island without any make up you could see the pothole pimples all over her face. Plus, she has fake boobs and an egotistical attitude.The only semi attractive girls on there iare Jenna and Christy.
Old 04-10-03, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

"Ya see ... it's like a chain."

das
Old 04-10-03, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I wasn't too impressed with Jenna at the beginning since she seemed very vain, but I am starting to come around.
Spoiler:
Deena tried to make a move to early in the game, and it cost her. With her being voted out, Rob could have been in trouble, however, I think that he is the one that is pretty much controlling the whole game now.
Old 04-10-03, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 601 Likes on 486 Posts
Struz must have done a little dance after the vote.

Gotta love Robb's comment - 'it was as big as one of her breasts.'

I suppose I can understand Jenna's loyalty to Alex, but I think it is incredibly stupid to keep Matt and Alex in the game at this point. Of course, maybe Robb is pulling all the strings.
Old 04-10-03, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
Did anyone notice that Rob threw more like a girl than Heidi did?
Old 04-10-03, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I really can't stand Robb. He's far too cocky for what he is, a chump.
Old 04-10-03, 11:05 PM

Really shallow, mean note: Am I the only one who was not at all surprised to see that Ms. "My athleticism and intelligence are my two greatest assets!" was the one who voted for "Denna"?
Old 04-10-03, 11:35 PM
Cool New Member

Guess Deena didn't learn anything from Roger..... she should have swallowed that grubby worm.
Old 04-10-03, 11:53 PM

Robb is so stupid, the game was in his hand. He has one last chance or he is screwed. If the final 4 is him, hiedi, Jenna, and Alex like it looks like it is going to be, he is screwed. Hiedi and Jenna will always vote the same. Alex is Jenna boyfriend. And Robb you are getting played. You say you are controling this game it does not look like it to me. You have to align yourself up with Matt, Christina, and Butch would be the only way you could win. Matt is your b*tch, he will do anything you say. And Butch follows Matt all the time. Then all you got to do is get Christina on your side , if she is smart, she will relize that would be the only way she could win. Ok you 4 vote off Alex, Jenna, and Hiedi. So now there is only 4 people left Robb and Matt convince Christina to vote off butch, because they know christina can not win no challenge and robb knows matt will never vote for him. Last challenge they vote off christina. The last two people left is Robb and Matt, since Robb is such a dumb jackass no one votes for him to win. So the winner of this year Survior will be Matt. So no matter what robb does now he is screwed, the only person he had a chance to win the prize against was Deena but he voted her off. If he does not leave his current allience by next episode, bye bye Robby.
Old 04-11-03, 12:38 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I was glad to see that DeenA was voted off. Her constant man bashing was getting on my nerves. The bad thing is I think I read somewhere that she is married. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that is married to her.
Old 04-11-03, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

major props to matt...he needed immunity and kicked ass! deena even didnt challenge him in the final knowing shed lose.

i dont like jenna and alex but eh, deena was dumb.

robb is a jackass but helarious!

i like matt and butch. christie is cool too.

the best part about this show is when you think a guy is basically dead but things just change at the last second because people start fighting amongst themselves...matt was basically a goner but now he might be looking good with butch and maybe christie.
Old 04-11-03, 06:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Deena became arrogant in how she played the game, and that really costed her.

Matt might be able to pull a Colby in terms of immunity challenges because that guy is athlethic and freaky enough. He was chowing down anything in sight last night. I think his "relationship" with Matt has to be an act. No one is *that* infantile. Butch will probably go next if Matt wins immunity again. Then it's feeding time for all the pirahnas in Jacare'.
Old 04-11-03, 07:30 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It didn't matter to me much, I am just gald DeenA is gone. Thank you.

Her little pandering to the camera all the time. Shutup and Sit down.

It doesn't really matter who wins, now that she is gone.
Old 04-11-03, 07:37 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Red Dog
Struz must have done a little dance after the vote.

Red Dog how did you know ?

Ding Dong the witch is dead !!!!

I hated Deena, more than any other Survivor contestant.
She was soooo cocky, sooo smug. She thought she was winning it all. Surprise fatso !

Although Deena constantly spewed the fact that women were superior to men, in the end she knew that she couldn't win if any of the men were left. She told the other women there was no way any of them could beat Alex in a physical competition.
Something I've been saying all along.

I have to say that I was a little worried that Deena might win the immunity challenge when they said it involved eating.

Woooohooooo !
Last night was one of my favorite episodes !!!!

I could just imagine what her speech on the last show is going to be. She's probably going to make Susan (from S1) look like a girl scout. She's going to be very bitter, just like she always is.

Old 04-11-03, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by WWE Jedi
I was glad to see that DeenA was voted off. Her constant man bashing was getting on my nerves. The bad thing is I think I read somewhere that she is married. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that is married to her.
You mean poor bitch don't you ?

Old 04-11-03, 08:31 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 601 Likes on 486 Posts
Originally posted by Struz
She told the other women there was no way any of them could beat Alex in a physical competition.
Something I've been saying all along.

It is not like this is some great revelation. It should be obvious. None of the girls can beat Alex (or Matt) in a physical challenge. They would at least have a chance against Butch or Robb.

As I said before, I think Jenna and Heidi are making a big mistake by keeping Alex around. As for Robb, I have no clue what is going on with him other than he seems to pull Matt's strings. I would have voted against Alex for the same reason Deena did - I doubt I could beat him in a physical challenge.
Old 04-11-03, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Again, the social aspects of Survivor rear its ugly head.

But if Alex was booted off, people would be moaning about the rest of the group was voting along the lines of the politics of the weak.
Old 04-11-03, 08:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by csim
Robb is so stupid, the game was in his hand. He has one last chance or he is screwed. If the final 4 is him, hiedi, Jenna, and Alex like it looks like it is going to be, he is screwed. Hiedi and Jenna will always vote the same. Alex is Jenna boyfriend. And Robb you are getting played. You say you are controling this game it does not look like it to me. You have to align yourself up with Matt, Christina, and Butch would be the only way you could win. Matt is your b*tch, he will do anything you say. And Butch follows Matt all the time. Then all you got to do is get Christina on your side , if she is smart, she will relize that would be the only way she could win. Ok you 4 vote off Alex, Jenna, and Hiedi. So now there is only 4 people left Robb and Matt convince Christina to vote off butch, because they know christina can not win no challenge and robb knows matt will never vote for him. Last challenge they vote off christina. The last two people left is Robb and Matt, since Robb is such a dumb jackass no one votes for him to win. So the winner of this year Survior will be Matt. So no matter what robb does now he is screwed, the only person he had a chance to win the prize against was Deena but he voted her off. If he does not leave his current allience by next episode, bye bye Robby.
I agree w/ you that Robb has a lot of work to do - he needs to build a new alliance w/ Matt, Butch and Christy. They should have voted off Alex when they had a chance. They can't pull his strings like they can Matt and Butch. He's too much of an independent thinker and has the athleticism on his side.
Old 04-11-03, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Red Dog
It is not like this is some great revelation. It should be obvious. None of the girls can beat Alex (or Matt) in a physical challenge. They would at least have a chance against Butch or Robb.
It's obvious to me, but according to Deena, women can beat men at anything.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.