Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Alias - 2/9/03 - A Free Agent

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-03, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts
I think he said the axe had a stutter in it when he was using it, or something like that.

Awesome episode, much better than last week's. Dixon is in a major prediciment, it rings so true.

I'm sort of glad the show will be preempted next week -- I will be at a sneak of "Gods and Generals" and don't expect to be home until 10 or so.
Old 02-10-03, 06:32 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When Marshall's gnome swung his axe in "Dungeon Keeper" (or was it "Dungeon Master?"), the animation skipped a frame. Don't know the exact quote, but it doesn't matter, because it's lessened already without seeing Marshall re-enact the frame-skip.

Did anyone else think it was weird when Slater's wife asked Sydney what her name was, and Sydney told her her full name? It just sounded funny... maybe it'll play into the second half of this story.
Old 02-11-03, 07:36 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
When did FordLincolnMercury get its own subplot? With all the cars to cruise around Paris in, why an SVT? gimme a break - put them in an old Peugeout w/ a roll-back canvas roof!

It was good to see Marshall not miss a beat in his transition to the real CIA. I liked when he asked Kendall if it was two l's or one l.

I am impressed that they had a subplot involving Dixon, so I guess he will be leaving his wife then.

Really bad make-up job on Sloane - Syd should have shot him in the knee to give him something to remember her by. She did have much more leverage w/ piece on him - like he is going to blow himself up after all of the trouble that he has gone through lately w/ Sark. Stupid move Sydney/Vaughn, but I guess it moves the plot along.
Old 02-11-03, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Isn't it amazing how the streets of Europe look absolutely nothing like Southern California?
Old 02-12-03, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ford is huge sponsor, look at that Alias Underground game on the official website. Brought to you by the ford focus