Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Roswell: The Movie???

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-02, 11:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roswell: The Movie???

Roswell: The Movie: Jason Katims, creator of the late sci-fi show "Roswell", recently talked with Cult Times Magazine and indicated that the series may make a return - in the form of a feature film. Katims says: "I thought it was dead right after UPN cancelled it and somebody called me asking about who owns the film rights. People have brought that up…it's Roswell and I've been surprised before", and he's now calling on fans for help: "So, it is now up to us, the fans, to “create our own destiny” by means of the show’s revival through a film. This means targeting not only the FOX studios, but also the first season writers such as David Nutter and Thania St. John for their help, support and time to dedicate to the first Roswell feature film. With your help and determination, we can achieve our goal. Without your help though, Roswell will never make its way to the big screen. If you once believed in this show, then make another effort to fight for what you want". Thanks to Crashdown
Old 12-20-02, 01:36 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
I'd be all for a Roswell movie, but I am not going to be calling Fox to tell them to do so.
Old 12-20-02, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i used to love the show, this would be awesome!