TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Anyone can tape Taken for me ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-02, 05:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone can tape Taken for me ?

Hi

Since I live in Canada, I wont be able to watch this miniseries so could anyone tape it on vhs or dvd ( without commercials if possible ) ? I would trade any of these dvds for copies of the entire series :

Ring 2 ( PAL Region 0 )
Bride Of Chucky
Night Of The Intruder ( Uncut, PAL Region 0 )
Hell Night
Shock
The House On Sorority Row
Bats
The Hole : Deluxe Edition
X-Files Fight The Future DTS

if you can help me out, email me : [email protected]

Thanks
Old 12-04-02, 06:58 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess my most altruistic reason for posting is to bump this to the top. Otherwise, while the greys looked pretty damn good, you’re not missing anything at all. No sinister motives (so far) no exceptional technology (so far) no alternative explanations as to origin (so far)…aaarrrggghhhh.

If someone would only read The Big Book of Conspiracies (let alone the books cited in its bibliography) they would have the makings of a truly horrific “grey” tale.

Sorry, I know this isn’t what you were looking for, but this show belongs on the WB.
Old 12-04-02, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you think the WB has less class than Sci-Fi...the same network that canned great shows like B5 and Farscape? No, if "Taken" happens to dull the grey matter, I think Scifi is playing true to form...
Old 12-07-02, 07:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by valkyrie
What you think the WB has less class than Sci-Fi...the same network that canned great shows like B5 and Farscape? No, if "Taken" happens to dull the grey matter, I think Scifi is playing true to form...
You got me. But what about Tremors: The Series??? I wish I still had HBO.

mcgb1, I sorry I was so thoughtless as to use your thread to gripe. I would gladly tape it for you, but for some reason, although I get a clear cable feed, when I watch (or tape) something through my ancient VCR it is grainy and the sound is garbled. If you haven’t gotten any responses and don’t mind a ****ed up copy, all I would ask is postage paid, 5 (replacement) video cassettes and your first born child (unless you can guess my name). The Sci Fi channel will be airing this for at least a year every night.

(I was just kidding about the first born child thing. I’m not financially stable and a kid would cramp my style.)