Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Sopranos Season 2 question

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-02, 10:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts
Sopranos Season 2 question

I just finished watching my season 2 DVD set last night and had forgotten just how powerful the finale was when viewed in light of the whole season. I always love the musical sequences where we get a brief update on the comings and goings of the season.

My two questions:
1) In the end montage, who was the man going into the Adult Films store/theater? I remembered everything else I saw, but that image didn't ring any bells.
2) What was the song they played in the montage? It was good, and if it is on the Peppers and Eggs album I intend to buy it ASAP. It's got some good stuff on it.

Not show related, but:
What does Vincent Pastore (Big *****) do now since his stint ended? I saw him on an episode of Son of the Beach more or less playing the same character he did on Sopranos, but I think he is a good actor and would like to know he is still making a good living.
Old 11-06-02, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Okay...nobody knows anything I take it?

Anywhere I can find a soundtrack listing for each individual episode?
Old 11-06-02, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw season two a while ago, and ...

1) It doesn't ring any bells for me either.

2) I think the song is "Thru and Thru" - Rolling Stones (Keith Richards and is on the Peppers and Eggs soundtrack. I myself am partial to Affection by The Lost Boys (w/ Stevie Van Zandt is a member)

Here are some decent links:

http://www.sopranoland.com/faq.html#music

http://www3.sympatico.ca/silver_tong...sopranos2.html

However, the best Sopranos song EVER is from season one's "A Hit is a Hit": "Nobody Loves Me But You" by Dori Hartley. Ironically, the song was never a hit!
Old 11-07-02, 08:57 AM
Banned

Re: Sopranos Season 2 question

Originally posted by Dr. DVD
Not show related, but:
What does Vincent Pastore (Big *****) do now since his stint ended? I saw him on an episode of Son of the Beach more or less playing the same character he did on Sopranos, but I think he is a good actor and would like to know he is still making a good living.
Vincent lives here in Hoboken. While I can't say much about his recent work, he does spend quite a good deal of time eating at Tutta Pasta with his good friend Danny Aiello. He also frequently attends the smaller film festivals in the area.

I suppose you could always check the IMDB to see if he's been doing any acting.
Old 11-07-02, 09:01 AM
Banned

Coincidentally, I just finished my first viewing of Season Two last night. I also have a couple of questions about the Season Finale.

1) During Tony's first dream, who was the guy with the head wound? What was everybody talking about?

2) How come nobody's asking any questions about Richie Aprile?

3) Who did Melfi transform into during Tony's first dream about her? Not the dream where he ended up doing her.
Old 11-07-02, 09:21 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Bust
Coincidentally, I just finished my first viewing of Season Two last night. I also have a couple of questions about the Season Finale.

1) During Tony's first dream, who was the guy with the head wound? What was everybody talking about?

2) How come nobody's asking any questions about Richie Aprile?

3) Who did Melfi transform into during Tony's first dream about her? Not the dream where he ended up doing her.
1. I'm not sure but I think it's Spoons, Pat Parisi's twin brother. He got shot in the head by Gigi in the first episode of the season.

2. Hmmm, he wasn't on good terms with the boss. Who in his right mind would question the boss, huh?

3. I think she transformed into Tony's russian goomah.
Old 11-07-02, 01:09 PM
Banned

Originally posted by evenflowddt
1. I'm not sure but I think it's Spoons, Pat Parisi's twin brother. He got shot in the head by Gigi in the first episode of the season.

2. Hmmm, he wasn't on good terms with the boss. Who in his right mind would question the boss, huh?

3. I think she transformed into Tony's russian goomah.
1. The first episode of which season?

2. I'm not talking about questioning the boss. What about Jackie Jr.? He doesn't wonder where Uncle Richie went?

3. It wasn't Irina, the goomah who tried to committ suicide in "The Knight in White Satin Armor". It could have been a character from Season One. It's been awhile since I've seen any of those episodes.
Old 11-07-02, 01:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

3. It wasn't Irina, the goomah who tried to committ suicide in "The Knight in White Satin Armor". It could have been a character from Season One. It's been awhile since I've seen any of those episodes.

It is Annalisa, the woman Tony met in Italy and aroused both his intellect and lust. (It was in the second or third episode of season two to my recollection.)
Old 11-07-02, 01:45 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Dr. DVD
It is Annalisa, the woman Tony met in Italy and aroused both his intellect and lust. (It was in the second or third episode of season two to my recollection.)
RIGHT!! The "female boss"!! How could I forget!?!
Old 11-08-02, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
1. The first episode of which season?

2. I'm not talking about questioning the boss. What about Jackie Jr.? He doesn't wonder where Uncle Richie went?

1. Season 2, Episode 1

2. The cover story is Richie went in Witness Protection. Season 3 touches on Jackie Jr's question about his uncle.

3. I think it is Irina, Tony's Russian girl who tried to kill herself.