Boston Public Almost Here!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-02, 02:15 PM
Banned

Location: The place, at where my bottom is sitting at this very moment, right about........now!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really am looking forward to the new season of Boston Public (10/21) besides the fact that Lauren Davis & Harry Senate is leaving and that New Kids on the Block kid (Joey McIntyrie) is coming. Any other info I'm not sure about? I think Mr. Harper's daughter is leaving and Rashida Jones(?) I think is leaving.
Old 10-11-02, 08:04 PM

What day is the show on?
Old 10-11-02, 08:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It really better be great this year. Last year was so uneven in quality, and really started to show signs of sucking bad. With Boston Public off the air for now, I have discovered 7th Heaven (yeah, I never watched it before) and I am getting hooked on that and on Everwood. And since there are Monday nights I am not often home, only one or the other will be taped, and if Boston Public doesn't kick it up a few gears in the quality department, I will be sticking with 7th Heaven.
Old 10-12-02, 11:33 AM
Banned

Location: The place, at where my bottom is sitting at this very moment, right about........now!
With Boston Public off the air, I've discovered Buffy. And I've never watched that, but am a fan now!
Old 10-12-02, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,399 Likes on 951 Posts
Hopefully it will be good despite the departure of Nicky Katt, Jessalyn Gilsig and Rashida Jones. I'm not counting on it, though.
Old 10-13-02, 09:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Psycho2002
With Boston Public off the air, I've discovered Buffy. And I've never watched that, but am a fan now!
funny....same here
Old 10-15-02, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 675 Likes on 546 Posts
I'll keep watching to see how bad it can get. David E Kelley shows usually hit the wall hard by the 3rd or 4th season. I have a feeling that the shark-jump point came in the 2nd season for BP.
Old 10-15-02, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
i really like this show the first year and then it fell off the map last year....and the melodrama quotient seems destined to go through the roof judging by the adds for the premier. Factor in all those that left (esp. Nicky Katt) and this has all the makings an ugly swan song....