Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Twlight Zone 10-2-02

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-02, 11:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twlight Zone 10-2-02

Was that James Remar as the dad of Hilter in the first episode? Who is this girl playing the maid that travelled though time to kill Hilter?

Is anyone still watching this series ?
Old 10-03-02, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

What happened at the end? I taped it, but it cut off the last few minutes.

The last thing I saw was her saying that she couldnt kill baby Hitler, and then it went to commercial.

Matt
Old 10-03-02, 12:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Twlight Zone 10-2-02

I don't know about who played who in that episode, but did anybody else catch Ione Skye in the second segment? To know who she played in what movie may require some movie geek level of knowlege, but she played Clarissa in River's Edge. I thought it was cool to see her again, tho I see she has been busy when I looked her up on IMDB.com, just in a lot of small roles in small movies.

I think the stories in this series are WAY too predictable. You can always see the endings coming a mile a way. The one with Ione Skye was a slight bit better, but come on, you knew in the Hitler episode that the baby the gypsy had would wind up replacing young Adlof once he had been killed. What she needed to do was kill the DAD since it was his viewpoints that would be driven into the kid. When she over heard the dad saying that he wished all the Jews were off the face of the Earth, I hoped that she would have killed him instead, gone back forward in time then we could have had some twist ending, but no, they had to go the predictable way.
Old 10-03-02, 08:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What she needed to do was kill the DAD since it was his viewpoints that would be driven into the kid.
That's what I was thinking

I agree the the second story was better, overall though the series has been pretty disappointing so far
Old 10-04-02, 10:15 AM
nny
DVD Talk Special Edition

This series has been so bad, I haven't been able to watch a whole episode yet, but I know from the commercial that the girl in the Hitler segment was Katherine Heigl. She was one of the aliens on Roswell.

I just looked up that episode in epguides.com and James Remar was the dad. I love IMDB and use it all the time, but for TV shows it sucks. I've recently found that epguides.com is amazing when looking for writers, directors, and actors of individual episodes.