TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Combat Missions 4/3

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-02, 08:42 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Combat Missions 4/3

I waited for you to make this thread, Static

Man, that Santos guy... he's the reason the team lost!!! They could've won if they had gotten that idiot box. But noooooo
he had to run away like a coward.

Next week's show looks great. I hope Spicer rips Helvenston a new one!!! They sure saved the best TEAM Challenge "arguing" for last!! I hope Helvenston doesn't win it all. Maybe Baz or Spicer, that'd be cool.
Old 04-04-02, 10:51 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Idgie on the ball as always... thanks!

That's actually John Winn, not Spicer... Spicer was on Alpha, and he got the dismissal with the rest of his team. Speaking of Spicer and Helvenston, I thought it was totally great that Spicer got to layeth the smacketh down on Helvenston on the Gauntlet to win the training mission for his team.

Helvenston: "Next victim! Next victim! Next..." *splash*

If only Alpha had ditched Dan "Irish" O'Shea earlier, I might have liked them more. Ah, well.

Nutter: "Let's make like a fetus and head out!" Never heard that one before. I love that guy.

What I think is interesting is that Santos fled from Alpha, but not from Delta. Why didn't he bail when Delta assaulted? Last episode, he ran from Charlie, but I thought it was just because the ShadowDrugDealer ambushed Charlie, and they lost their initiative. Was there a time limit at which Santos bails? Hmm. I wonder if it would've made a difference, point-wise. I think it would've.

Next ep:
Spoiler:
I would not want to be Helvenston facing off against John Winn. Geez, I wouldn't want to be ANYONE, facing off against John Winn. It's Bravo vs. Delta... but they didn't show a second of Bravo! It was all Delta infighting. I want Bravo to win... I think they've earned it. If not, I would love if Nutter won it all.

Bravo good!
Old 04-04-02, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah Winn

he was an American Gladiator Champion

yeah, capturing Santos would have been the difference, because they started with 1050. -250 for losing Santos, 2 men died, and 28 minutes. The other team had 1000, 3 men, and 24 minutes.