Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

SUPER FREINDS – Cartoon Net Boomerang This Week

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-02, 01:31 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SUPER FREINDS – Cartoon Net Boomerang This Week

Being a night owl pays off. Last night I caught Super friends at 1:30AM on Cartoon Network, they are having a special Boomerang showing all this week.

Seeing the show again had my feeling like a little kid; it was great. It was the one where Dr Frankenstien makes a monster out of Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman. Robin actually said both “Holy Monster-Makers, Batman!” and “Holy Overpowering Ooze!” Cheesball fun. Curiously, there was no segment where Robin or the Wonder Twins show you a science lesson or trick?

Catch it while you can.
Old 04-02-02, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
been watching it all week while i sleep.. i HAVE to harass my cable company to get boomerang. NOW.
Old 04-03-02, 02:10 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
The Frankenstein episode is a good one. It has Igor and everything. Then Robin gets all of their powers to beat the Supermonster by using kryptonite.

The one last night was the "beat-the-Arabs" episode. Best part of that was Wonder Woman going undercover as a harem girl.

As always, I wonder why the heck Aquaman is even there. They go a desert planet. What the heck is Aquaman going to do on a desert planet? He had one job in the episode last night (to grab the magic lamp) and he blew that. Plus he always needs a lift from Wonder Woman.