Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

7th Heaven: Did Matt... [Spoiler inside!]

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-02, 07:31 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
7th Heaven: Did Matt... [Spoiler inside!]

Do you think Matt got married? I have to admit, it seemed rather sudden, but then again, they handled everything extremely well. I think he may have gotten married--or is at least on the road to marry this girl. I mean, they've found an actress with a great personality, plus, you have to admit, her and her parents being Jewish would set up some hilarious moments between them and the Camdens. What do you think?
Old 02-26-02, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope he didn't get married. I think he should have learned something after trying to rush into marrying Heather. It seems like the show has been going downhill, the characters don't seem to act like real people (such as Lucy making up a fake date for Valentine's Day).

I wouldn't be surprised if he's married, but I hope he waits a little while. But I think the girl seems great.

Does anyone know if he's still going to be on the show next year, once he starts med school?
Old 02-26-02, 01:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't know but Matt needs to do something with that hair.
Also had to say, it's good to see Richard Lewis back on TV.
Old 02-26-02, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

What religious faith are the Camden's ?? I always wanted to know, since they never talk about it on the show. I'm sure they hinted about it on some episode.
Thanks.
Old 02-26-02, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally posted by ILikeDVD
What religious faith are the Camden's ?? I always wanted to know, since they never talk about it on the show. I'm sure they hinted about it on some episode.
Thanks.
Well we know they're not Catholic!
And they're not Jewish, either.

Probably some generic non-offensive Christian sect (don't think its ever been mentioned though)
Old 02-27-02, 01:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by ILikeDVD
Thanks.
I assume they aren't Baptist since we never see the kids get baptised.
Old 02-27-02, 01:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
They said in this episode that Mr. Camden is a reverand at a Protestant church.

I don't think Matt is married yet. She might be the one for him, but I don't think they'll be married yet.
Old 02-27-02, 01:53 AM
wiz
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I dont' think they have gotten married either. I think that they will, and am glad to see that they found a great actress to pair with him, but I don't think they eloped just yet. IT is rather funny watching the whoel family worry about him though. I mean he's supposed to be what, 22, 23 now? Can he not make decisions for himself...
Old 02-27-02, 02:08 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by wiz
IT is rather funny watching the whoel family worry about him though. I mean he's supposed to be what, 22, 23 now? Can he not make decisions for himself...
It kinda bothers me that no one really seems to mature on the show. It seems like they spy on each other more now than they did when the kids were younger. It seems like the whole family shouldn't be so paranoid, especially considering the fact that he's about to go off to medical school. However, he is too impulsive. He bothered me in the Valentine's Day episode then way he seemed to be stalking his ex-girlfriends. I was hoping that he would learn to not be dependent on women before he settled down with one. I do hope he ends up with this new girl, but I also hope they take things slowly, I don't think he's ready to be married.