Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

What ever happened to Buffy's "Giles" doing a series called "The Watcher"???

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 02-18-02, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know how it happened, but a few years ago I got hooked on this little show called "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I felt stupid watching it at first being that at the time I was in my late twenties. Here it is five years later and I can't stop watching this damn show. Be it the hot women...the campy humor...the "great-for-t.v." monsters...the show has me cancelling plans on Tuesday nights to be in front of the television. With that said...I heard that Anthony Steward Head (Giles) left to get his own show on the BBC called "The Watcher", continuing his role as Giles. Does anyone know a link to any info on this? Though I don't live in England...I'm sure I can find it ripped into an avi. or mpg. somewhere on the internet.
I really liked his character and would like to see how Joss Wheadon pulls off a show without the hot chicks (unless he gets more!!!).

Also...I heard there was going to be a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie with the cast of the show made for theatrical release. This could be fan hearsay, but anyone got any info on this???

Thanks.

Last edited by jerkfacemike; 02-18-02 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-18-02, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=183433

While no one has expressed disinterest in a movie, there are certainly no definite plans as of yet.

das