TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Glory Days 2/5

Old 02-08-02, 11:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glory Days 2/5

I was watching the show delayed on my tivo then had to do something and the buffer ran out. Can someone please tell me who the killer was? I came back and saw Mike on the ground shot and the Sherriff pull the camera from the hat.
Old 02-09-02, 05:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

obviously, spoilers follow :) (for last week's ep, too)

The guy that was dating Mike's sister (the editor in chief sister) turned out to be a reporter from Seattle, not the pediatrician he claimed to be. When the sheriff found out, he asked the reporter why two of them were working the story (since the sheriff had dealt with one earlier at the bomb crime scene and ruined his roll of film). The reporter (Ben was his fake name, can't remember the "real" one) said that he was the only one, and when the sheriff told him the name the photographer gave, Ben said that that guy was in England. The sheriff realized that the photographer was a fake and in reality the killer.

So the sheriff proceeded to lead the killer straight to where Mike and the coroner were hiding out...smart. The FBI guy followed the sheriff, and presumably the killer followed one or the other. The sheriff went in the hideout, there was a knock and it was the fbi guy. The sheriff told him what he found out, and was all proud that he solved the crime. The fbi guy left to get backup, then there was another knock and the sheriff let his guard down and assumed it was the fbi guy again. Well, it was, but he had been stabbed and was almost dead. Then the killer came in and knifed the sheriff. Mike told the coroner to run, and she did, but only to the loft. Mike hid, but when the killer was about to find the girl, he spoke and the killer found him. Tiny struggle, Mike gets stabbed, then the sheriff shoots the killer, finds/takes the camera.

While I find this show interesting, and I think it has potential - many many times I'm just amazed at the sheer stupidity of the characters. You *know* the killer uses a knife only...hmmm...maybe a GUN might be a good idea?!? One stab to the stomach kills in 10 seconds?!? A guy becomes a serial killer because he watched some a$$hole kill his wife?!? Random computer geeks are allowed full access to a police database with no background checks/security clearance?!? A very fit and athletic guy who obviously knows how to fight (evidenced by the workout with the bag scene) and knows a killer is after him and knows he'll use a knife to try to kill him only uses another knife as a defense and is easily overpowered and stabbed and killed within 10 seconds even when he was on his guard?!? ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

And last week's show - you know a kidnapper/possible killer is on the loose, and you go to a random party at night and then leave alone without telling ANYONE?!? These people deserve whatever fate they get. Sheesh. I sincerely hope they smarten it up a bit, or I won't continue to watch. I was seriously yelling at the tv.

Last edited by WarriorPrincess; 02-09-02 at 05:39 AM.
Old 02-09-02, 12:37 PM
MrN
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I missed this episode, but I thought the previews from the week before showed an episode about some guy staying over with the Coroner and whatsisname getting jealous? Or was this the same episode described above?
Old 02-09-02, 02:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That is the episode described above (though the description was for about 10 minutes at the end of the show). In case you want to know, short description of the guy you mentioned below.

It wasn't until a while in that you found out who he really was (they had about 4 new people that were implicated as possibly being the killer, and he was one of them). The guy in the shower turned out to be the coroner's friend, who came to Glory to hide out from the serial killer who was after him.