TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Glory Days - 1/30/02 (Spoilers)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-02, 12:38 AM
MrN
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glory Days - 1/30/02 (Spoilers)

I'm not sure if anyone else is still watching this show. I myself wasn't all that impressed by the premiere and missed last week.

But, I started watching today's and was happy to see Krista Allen .
Too bad she's not gonna be back. Would have made a nice addition to the cast, if only as a semi-regular.

Anyway, the episode itself was pretty lame. Too much 'Kiss the Girls'. And somehow the relationships have already been established (but then I did miss last week's episode). Wonder how long the 'sexual tension' lasts? Its pretty bad that they actually have to mention it to tell the audience where the story was going - bad writing.

And they already ruined next week's suspense (I think) in the preview. Maybe thats not what the show is supposed to be about.
Old 01-31-02, 07:32 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I enjoyed it. It's nothing super-special yet, and they did develop a lot of characterization last week. The coroner gives me the hot, so maybe I'm just biased. The main plots really haven't engaged me much, but there's definitely some chemistry with lots of the characters. I'll stick with it for a few more weeks and see how it develops.

das