Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Question about Fear Factor rules?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-02, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about Fear Factor rules?

What happens if everyone missed the first challenge. For example, tonight challenge of jumping from one moving boat to another could have caused everyone to fail. Only 3 made it. What would have happened if only two made it.

Whould they give everyone else one more chance? Or just scrap the show?
Old 01-21-02, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I saw one once were only 1 person made first challenge. That person gets half the amount automatically. They then bring the rest back for day two to play for the other half. If two make it they just go as normal they both need to complete the next round.
Old 01-22-02, 05:58 AM
dek
DVD Talk Legend

Location: On the road to reclaiming Lord Stanleys Cup, Turlock CA
Originally posted by strife
I saw one once were only 1 person made first challenge. That person gets half the amount automatically. They then bring the rest back for day two to play for the other half. If two make it they just go as normal they both need to complete the next round.
Yeah, I saw that episode too. Basically the challenge was to climb up a wood pole when it was raining, then jump from the top to a trapeze. IIRC, 2 didn't even make it up, 3 did and jumped to the trapeze but since it was wet, they couldn't hold on. Only 1 guy made it so they did give him some money. In the end, he ended up losing though. I would have been pissed as he won it outright on the first challenge.
Old 01-22-02, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

But if only two win round one, how do they compete for rounds 2 and 3? That means the winner of round two, automatically gets to go to 3 and if he/she completes the task they win?